Most OP class in Mist of Pandaria?

i see no wild charge nerf o_O

According to wowhead its nerfed. Now it only teleports you to a friendly target, regardless of form.

Old way was doing all kinds of stuff depending on form, like above, but also disengage, shadowstep etc

Edit: Turns out its just a glich, it is not changed

Last edited by a moderator:
MoP comes out and half of these abilities arent added and everyone who rerolled toons just to be the new op class will have wasted time. Just wait til a week or two before MoP THEN reroll if need be 2 weeks is plenty of time to completetely gear a toon

You think I rerolled a druid to be the OP class? I rolled druids before MOP was even showed to the public. It wasnt that I wanted to be OP, is that the class is stupid fun to play and provides a challenge.

I agree with swag on this one . Druid was the first class i ever rolled and has always been my favorite . Right now im pretty much only playing my druid.

Bendandcough @ Blackwing Lair - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Back to then note of what will be op it is really hard to tell wether druids will be crazy or mediocre.

as a resto fc i loose
1) disentaglement
-this is huge because now another druid or mage can freeze me or roots me until the hunters realise i have grabbed the flag.
but i gain !!!!!!
1)much stronger heals (good for hard casting and healing in mid)
2)wild charge.- this will be the most ridiculous talent ever and i will need to do a lot of macro work to use it best.
I can use this to
A) Juke people when on roof like a rogue with shadowstep ( cat charge last person that follows u of then spam /shake emote)
B) teleport to who ever i want for either quickly getting out of flag room or teleporting back to roof. the posiblities are endless . my only question is how the los mechanics will work . Will you be shown flying there or is it an instant teleport ... ect
C)better swiftment for aoe heals (nice mid stuff / d heals)

Though i will miss disentaglement i will definatelly enjoy making every person on o's life a living nightmare. :)

I agree with swag on this one . Druid was the first class i ever rolled and has always been my favorite . Right now im pretty much only playing my druid.

Bendandcough @ Blackwing Lair - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Back to then note of what will be op it is really hard to tell wether druids will be crazy or mediocre.

as a resto fc i loose
1) disentaglement
-this is huge because now another druid or mage can freeze me or roots me until the hunters realise i have grabbed the flag.
but i gain !!!!!!
1)much stronger heals (good for hard casting and healing in mid)
2)wild charge.- this will be the most ridiculous talent ever and i will need to do a lot of macro work to use it best.
I can use this to
A) Juke people when on roof like a rogue with shadowstep ( cat charge last person that follows u of then spam /shake emote)
B) teleport to who ever i want for either quickly getting out of flag room or teleporting back to roof. the posiblities are endless . my only question is how the los mechanics will work . Will you be shown flying there or is it an instant teleport ... ect
C)better swiftment for aoe heals (nice mid stuff / d heals)

Though i will miss disentaglement i will definatelly enjoy making every person on o's life a living nightmare. :)

Oh I played with you last night. By no means was it a good game and being on a laggy comp sucked, but nice to see you.

I'm going prot/fury warrior and holy pally same toons i'm playing now. My hunter will remain semi retired and hopefully all hunters become semi retired.

I want a crit chicken in MoP too!

looks to me like a Feral is the only melee class that will be able to beat a hunter in MoP

Users who are viewing this thread