Most OP class in Mist of Pandaria?

You got a point. But does "Displacer Beast" act as a vanish for a druid? or does this ability not work once in combat?

There is no reason for Displacer Beast to work in anyway other than a vanish.

Any healer/offhealer will be extremely powerful in the low brackets after MoP. I'm really looking forward to mistweaver gameplay :)

agreed ^_^
i have one more ability question.
For the Priest. Is "Psyfiend" basically a fear that is cast every 1.5 sec? if so that is freaking awesome/OP lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm pretty pumped about Wild Charge for Druids "Non-shapeshifted: Fly to an ally's position".

sounds kinda like a lock teleport...but without the gigantic green give-a-way circle. i'm hoping that lets us fly up as well (as onto the 2nd floor in WG).

All classes are getting buffed to infinity and beyond, but blizz is adding a baseline resil.... its like having 27-24=3 rather than 9-6=3. Just seems like inflation to me....i still think ill end up rolling an arcane blood elf.

I'm a sad panda about my fury warrior unless i can burst down the target in the stun time allotted by the stun talent.

what is the mistweaver thingie?

Mists of Pandaria Press Tour - Monk Skills and Talents

For simple comparison of talents:
Base Ability:
Roll
50 Energy, Instant
Roll a short distance.​

Level 15 talents:
Intuition
Your roll ability cost no Chi. This effect becomes inactive for 15 seconds after use.​
Celerity
Your roll ability will move you at a slightly longer distance, and at a slightly quicker speed.​
Momentum
Every time you roll, you gain a stacking 10% movement speed buff. Stacks up to 3 times.​

Oh yeah... and
Touch of Death
4 Chi, Melee Range, Instant, 1.5 min cooldown
Requires Ox Stance, Tiger Stance
You exploit the enemy target's weakest point, instantly killing them. trollface.jpg

what ranged class do you think has the most burst damage? ( you can count druid and shamans also)

priests as of now are showing they lose "renew" hot heal. only holy will have it at level 22 last time i looked.

this imo is a huge nerf, cause the renews get a priest and the players they hit with it thru alot

thanks :) i didn't checked the monk skills in fact, because they won't really be a part of the f2p scene,

will you roll a panda and play in the f2p bracket with it?

you BG and they will be part of your F2P scene...either as a fake F2P holding themselves to F2P guidelines or as a 24...enjoy. they will be in every twink bracket 19's 24's 70's, etc

if blizz follows what they did in WOTLK and not listen to players....monk will be the new DK , but at low levels too.

3 months before the WOTLK prepatch players on the PTR told blizz that ret-pals and DKs were too much and overly OP. warnings were on various sites and forums...they let it roll. many players i know quit or unsubscribed awaiting nerfs which took over a 6+ month period

imo...seeing what they have done in the past and their recent Q&A sessions along with blue posts...this is my prediction: monk will roll OP to ensure fast leveling when the QQ starts really rolling at 90 then they will nerf

Holy priests are gonna be the new control-healers.

Disorients, fears, roots, etc etc, too much.

priests as of now are showing they lose "renew" hot heal. only holy will have it at level 22 last time i looked.

this imo is a huge nerf, cause the renews get a priest and the players they hit with it thru alot

renew is pretty weak atm, around 250 health in 12s. considering the damage you can take.

Users who are viewing this thread