Most OP class in Mist of Pandaria?

Compiled warlock MoP changes Compiled Warlock Changes in MoP Beta

Obviously there will be some changes but it def makes me excited to play warlock com MoP.

Also destro locks are getting an rogue like energy mechanic lololol

i'm loving earth shield the more i pvp. i just feel so bulky with it on that it can heal while i'm running away or stops spell knockback when I'm standing still.

and losing earthbind also sucks. my gosh that is like the one defense mechanism i have besides standing there and healing myself until more people come to kill things. i guess now it will be instant ghost wolf away which doesn't sound too bad >.>

i guess riptide is nice too. instant ghost wolf is just fantastic.

Earth Shield is lvl 26 atm for MoP, but instant GW cast for all specs is awesome

Feral ftw muahahahaha

I think Shamans will be pretty OP with there instant ghost wolf as well as feral's. They can probably kit just about any melee class

renew is pretty weak atm, around 250 health in 12s. considering the damage you can take.

i get more than 250health over 12 seconds....i show ticks at 140+

Do you think Undead will be the better race in MoP for Rogues rather than Blood Elf?
I was thinking yes because of all the fears going to be added in MoP. What do you think?

Name 1 fear that is going to be added in addition to what's already in the game? Psyfiend puts PS on cd.

Do you think Undead will be the better race in MoP for Rogues rather than Blood Elf?
I was thinking yes because of all the fears going to be added in MoP. What do you think?

Personal preference.

I think I will gear up my undead priest. I just noticed that he has the Grunt title from way back.

Now if only I can find time to play, I will save up to a BoA staff for him.

I'll be happy to.
Druids are the new fc, even destroying the pallies. Ok right travel form is 40% movement speed? Now with the 15% talent it will be 55%.
Oooh, 5% lower than a mount, also guardian has 330% armor increase in bear form a 210% increase, lets say they get 75% damage reduction?
This is hell You'll get lucky to catch the efc even being a hunter, because if your too late he's got away.

Users who are viewing this thread