Mocha's 19 Rogue Guide

I think what you do is equip furbolg medicine pouch as you run then when u get into an engagement use it and trade it out for sharpened scarlet kris with 15 agil enchant

What are the weapon options for sub rogue if you can't get the shadowfangs ? off hand I can get the BOA mace I also have the blackwater cuitless, thieves blade, buzz blade and BOA scarlet kris are any of these viable ?

Great guide and very informative! :)

Although how do you have your helmet transmogged to the quest item Facemask of the Shattered Hand? I was trying to look into it but cannot find a confirmation on whether or not it still works.

Great guide and very informative! :)

Although how do you have your helmet transmogged to the quest item Facemask of the Shattered Hand? I was trying to look into it but cannot find a confirmation on whether or not it still works.
Ty!

Guide will be updated within the next few weeks. (Birthday weekend and it's going to be very busy)

The helm transmog is now grandfathered and you can no longer do it :/

Curley @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft can have your followers base off that in mean time!
Not sure which "followers" you're referring to.. I'm not trying to build an army of Mocha Minions. I just do my own thing and tell people what I'm doing is all. I couldn't care less if everyone is using my gear set up or not lol. But yes I concur that people who are looking for a reference could easily go off your armory.

It's whatever you're most comfortable with I've seen people using Tail Spike, Heartseeker, Kris, Assassin's Blade, WSG Dagger... A lot are being used right now but I would suggest rolling with dual Heartseekers.

Ok nice thank you :)

I miss having the cool transmogs with subtelty

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

You may want to change your shoulders, because you can enchant the heirloom ones now which outperform your currently listed ones.
Also, what is your opinion on Wingblade as an offhand? How about Feet of the Lynx compared to Cobrahns boots? I didn't pick the right reward from that quest :(

Users who are viewing this thread