Mocha's 19 Rogue Guide

Excellent guide! May I also throw in a possible item? Red whelp gloves? No bonus stats but combined with it's chance to proc it could contribute some DPS since all you are primarily relying on is elemental force enchant procs.

I miss those things. Personally I have not done the testing, but I feel as though they may not add much. I'll have to throw mine on and check them out again!

I have been working on a Macro to apply sharpening stone and deadly poison with left click, sharpening stone and crippling poison with right click. So far I got the sharpening stones to work (left click main hand, right click offhand), but having trouble getting the Poison in. Any suggestions?

#showtooltip Heavy Sharpening Stone
/use Heavy Sharpening Stone
/use [button:2] 17; 16

I have been working on a Macro to apply sharpening stone and deadly poison with left click, sharpening stone and crippling poison with right click. So far I got the sharpening stones to work (left click main hand, right click offhand), but having trouble getting the Poison in. Any suggestions?

#showtooltip Heavy Sharpening Stone

Oh man I've never done the click thing. I'll have to mess around and see if I can figure it out.

Right. Personally I'd probably castlequence it if you can

Well got it. Left click= Sharpening Stone and Deadly Poison to MH. Right click= Sharpening Stone and Crippling to OH.
One button easy mode since both persist through death.

#showtooltip
/use [btn:2][mod]Crippling Poison; Deadly Poison
/use [btn:2][mod]17;16

how good are rogues in the lvl 19 bracket these days?

They're not bad... Pretty much used for 1 crippling a FC with stacks and focusing down healers / sapping. However, they are a favorite to newer and veteran twinks. The issue is that rogues class stack very badly. Honestly, people should consider playing other classes in PUGs because having more than 1 rogue on a team can completely hold that team back severely. With that being said if you're truly passionate about rogues you should still make and have one (possibly one on both faction) but be considerate of other rogues / teams and don't just constantly queue rogue all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread