Mocha's 19 Rogue Guide

Great guide mocha! May I suggest something? You might want to add alternates to every gear slot, considering you have alternates for others... For example, by saying that lucky fishing hat is BiS for fc set, you are saying that it's the only thing you would and can use, nothing else. That was just something i'd like to point out. None the less, awesome guide :)

Great guide mocha! May I suggest something? You might want to add alternates to every gear slot, considering you have alternates for others... For example, by saying that lucky fishing hat is BiS for fc set, you are saying that it's the only thing you would and can use, nothing else. That was just something i'd like to point out. None the less, awesome guide :)
Thanks for the idea =) we'll see if I decide to do that etc, either way thanks for reading =)

"Blade Flurry on. Maximizing efficiency with this will result in maximum damage because of the increased energy regeneration rate out of blade flurry,"

Bladefurry decreases your energy regen, not increase.

I'd like to note that your mainhand weapono & enchant is wrong.Venerable Mass of McGowan Enchanted with Pyrium Weapon Chain Gives you full hitcap (20%) In my opinion this is better than shadowfang & 15 agility, although this is personal preference.- you need atleast a level 81 to enchant pyrium weapon chain onto your boa weapon.

who the hell uses weapon chain in their MH?

What if I am not able to obtain 2 argas rings but I still have the pyrium chain already on my wep. What then?

Btw love the guide! ;)

.who the hell uses weapon chain in their MH?.I worded my sentance wrong, shadowfang with 15 agility in mh would be superior to pyrium weaponchain & venerable in mh.- trap avoided.

.who the hell uses weapon chain in their MH?.I worded my sentance wrong, shadowfang with 15 agility in mh would be superior to pyrium weaponchain & venerable in mh.- trap avoided.

If you have a Shadowfang yes, it should be in your mainhand. if you have dual Mass of McGowan there is no difference in which hand the enchant is in.

Users who are viewing this thread