Mocha's 19 Rogue Guide

how good are rogues in the lvl 19 bracket these days?
If you know how to play them you will get much fun, mate!

You need gear and strategies aswell but if you include this three thinks in that class you will get much fun and there will be only a few classes killing u in one on one *thinkin about cats -.-*

Look the rogue is a class you can do sooooo much with.

CC (GOOD every time)
DMG (not even less with the right gear and some knowledge)
Carrier (if there's no one who does it)

Only healing is a little bit worth but you could do it if u skill your first aid to max on 19 and give rune cloth bandages to your toon.

So you see a rogue could be a mad ass what ever you will do ( if you won't play a healing class ;) )

A little tip! The trainee of your game with the toons works well if you duell other players even on higher lvl - this is not only for rogues - you'll lick blood if you win duells of higher lvl :eek:

If you know how to play them you will get much fun, mate!

You need gear and strategies aswell but if you include this three thinks in that class you will get much fun and there will be only a few classes killing u in one on one *thinkin about cats -.-*

Look the rogue is a class you can do sooooo much with.

CC (GOOD every time)
DMG (not even less with the right gear and some knowledge)
Carrier (if there's no one who does it)

Only healing is a little bit worth but you could do it if u skill your first aid to max on 19 and give rune cloth bandages to your toon.

So you see a rogue could be a mad ass what ever you will do ( if you won't play a healing class ;) )

A little tip! The trainee of your game with the toons works well if you duell other players even on higher lvl - this is not only for rogues - you'll lick blood if you win duells of higher lvl :eek:

I see a lot of rogues these days in bis gear who never leave mid and have 0 fathom for CC. Rather frustrating... Rogues can change games with their sap alone yet 90% of rogues don't even cross sap mid >.<

I agree though. They can be fun for sure. Honestly though I spend more time playing WW as it's very similar to what rogue USED to be like and if your team has 3-4 rogues you're probably going to lose due to the class stacking so horribly. Multiple people in stealth / lack of ranged DPS can really hurt a team.

I see a lot of rogues these days in bis gear who never leave mid and have 0 fathom for CC. Rather frustrating... Rogues can change games with their sap alone yet 90% of rogues don't even cross sap mid >.<

I agree though. They can be fun for sure. Honestly though I spend more time playing WW as it's very similar to what rogue USED to be like and if your team has 3-4 rogues you're probably going to lose due to the class stacking so horribly. Multiple people in stealth / lack of ranged DPS can really hurt a team.
Yeah i know this problem. Rogue is THE 19TH CLASS.
Every one want them to play.
Most do much dmg and less kills.
Some get a good K/D rating :)
And only a hand full of the rogue players know how to use the strategic skills of the class to be a great and helpfull part of the bg.

The most ppl playing this class mainly look for stealth to make much ambush dmg.

Sure I even got a full AP gear but I got other gears aswell.
And that's great!
It's fine to make experiments with gear with a look on your stats and that's what most ppl don't do. They do it like copy/paste.
See a new BiS list, looking for a character wearing this and copy him/ her.
And the joke of this all is that the pple who do this are the firsts who scream badly about ppl playing their classes not doo good.

It's like the RL ;)

Users who are viewing this thread