LMAO CAREFUL EXPLOITING INTO XP-ON BGS

"best geared 30" lol. a lucky leveler can get that gear set too b

adapt chest and 60k hks is all u got bro. just rerolll lol not really much of an L

adapt chest and 60k hks is all u got bro. just rerolll lol not really much of an L
Epic feathered headdress, dusky legs, gloves, adapt bracers I mean I could go on tbh but I do agree with you. it isn't too much of an L, imagine if I had gf'd gear and this happened. almost fully agree with you.
[doublepost=1554858506,1554858396][/doublepost]Also I mean since I came back to the game in legion I haven't once seen someone in a dungeon say "ding!" with grats followed behind it. Imagine if I started a trend where everyone said "irrat" when they dinged follow by "free him", would be historical.

Epic feathered headdress, dusky legs, gloves, adapt bracers I mean I could go on tbh but I do agree with you. it isn't too much of an L, imagine if I had gf'd gear and this happened. almost fully agree with you.
[doublepost=1554858506,1554858396][/doublepost]Also I mean since I came back to the game in legion I haven't once seen someone in a dungeon say "ding!" with grats followed behind it. Imagine if I started a trend where everyone said "irrat" when they dinged follow by "free him", would be historical.

Imagine leveling your character just for attention

Imagine being so ignorant that you would think i'd do this for attention. You are actually one of the dumbest people I have ever met to make a reply like this. I am not trying to be toxic but man you are an idiot lol.

It's okay man, you don't have to lie anymore. The first step to healing is honesty.

It's okay man, you don't have to lie anymore. The first step to healing is honesty.
its-a-sad-wednesday-my-dude-me-irl-38021709.png

there's a celebrity?

There is actually 2 of us and you're gonna start showing some fucking respect.
Be aware of your surroundings, before I sick the viewers on you.

Users who are viewing this thread