LMAO CAREFUL EXPLOITING INTO XP-ON BGS

Scrub, pretty easy to see you getting xp or your xp bar being gone etc

I imagine a kind GM will solve the problem soon.
I don't feel good laughing at Irrati about this (despite how many times he's ganked me) - he must be gutted :/
Still, he got 30-odd BGs in before he slipped up.

I think F2P + Vet + 29s if in the same queue would result in decent activity and would be way better then the current situation. I know f2p/vet hate 29s and all but you prefer facing ungeared levellers? Seems like a shit scenario for everyone imo. whenever i queue Vet atm its literally druid/shammy META x EXTREME 1000 and random inept levelling toons

The juxtaposition between the 19s celebrating twink only WSG random queues resulting in a dramatic boost in average game quality and the F2P's celebrating the absence of 29s so they can be the top of the sand castle and dominate levelling ASS rogues, prot pallies and brewmaster monks is hilarious btw

Last edited:
I think F2P + Vet + 29s if in the same queue would result in decent activity and would be way better then the current situation. I know f2p/vet hate 29s and all but you prefer facing ungeared levellers? Seems like a shit scenario for everyone imo. whenever i queue Vet atm its literally druid/shammy META x EXTREME 1000 and random inept levelling toons

The juxtaposition between the 19s celebrating twink only WSG random queues resulting in a dramatic boost in average game quality and the F2P's celebrating the absence of 29s so they can be the top of the sand castle and dominate levelling ASS rogues, prot pallies and brewmaster monks is hilarious btw

Especially since they were all better than 29s anyway...

Should be able to get de leveled, a tip dont do it on characters that are close to ding, have a /afk macro to instantly leave if you get in with xp on

rip big prayers go up
my dick goes up when i see you uwu
[doublepost=1554810896,1554810643][/doublepost]On a serious note there will always exist the small possibility that you join a pre started game that gets instantly capped on or at worst scenario, win the game.

Its just not worth if your toon is precious. Be the bigger person. Reroll vet and get flexed on by my GFed vet :)

For anyone saying that he is an idiot for not noticing that he has a xp bar, from the video explaining how to do this there is a bug that makes it so your xp bar is still hidden and you can not see that you are gaining exp. but then once you leave the bg it will give you all the exp and you will most likely level up. It sucks for the guy ofc, but he used the bug and he probably should've done some more research beforehand to know what risk he was taking

Adding that the video about this exploit mention that an easy way to see if this bug has happend is if it took the 10g or not. If the 10g was taken then you're in the clear.

Working as intended.

This happened to me first time they segregated queues. I had been happily exploiting my way in to BGs all day one Saturday back in 2012 and just got lazy checking to see if it had worked. I dinged when the first flag was capped and literally shit my pants.

I try at least once a year for them to delevel him but get no joy. I wouldn't risk doing it with any of my geared 29s now.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/thunderhorn/carthage

For anyone saying that he is an idiot for not noticing that he has a xp bar, from the video explaining how to do this there is a bug that makes it so your xp bar is still hidden and you can not see that you are gaining exp. but then once you leave the bg it will give you all the exp and you will most likely level up. It sucks for the guy ofc, but he used the bug and he probably should've done some more research beforehand to know what risk he was taking

Adding that the video about this exploit mention that an easy way to see if this bug has happend is if it took the 10g or not. If the 10g was taken then you're in the clear.

The red bandana icon is also a dead give away if it has worked or not. I tested with a prot warrior and the macro still works.

Users who are viewing this thread