LMAO CAREFUL EXPLOITING INTO XP-ON BGS

ive had legit nightmares about leveling twinks by accident (i play this game too much) but also I have to agree with earlier statements that your gear was average besides the helm so its not rlly a major rip.

If your only trying to keep the toon alive and not just in to smash levelers?

Why do you care?
Why are trying to get deleveled?
Go 59, or 70.

I mean it's his own fault for taking the risk yeah, so he does not have the right to complain. but why would he go to 59 or 70 if he enjoys the game pace at 20-29.
The pace is much better now that 29s are gone thats a good point.

The pace is much better now that 29s are gone thats a good point.

Your period as lasted way to long this time... See a doctor.

Irratigank is pretty chill, why couldn't this happen to Somfas or Almond. Woulda been 100% more enjoyable and funnier
Actually, I was talking about you with a friend of yours Goohd, you have been here as a part of the community for as long as I can remember, great player and yeah, very it would have been funnier if it happened to me <3 but Very sorry you got leveled gank, almost did happen to me. It is just a shame we were even pushed to this for the sake of pops in a game that offered a playstyle then punished us for choosing it with nonexistent queues, Twinking xp off. Even in the xp on bracket though, 29s see no average wait weekdays in the mornings, guess all the guys went irl and got jobs. The 49s xp on seem to pop though in the mornings <3

I think F2P + Vet + 29s if in the same queue would result in decent activity and would be way better then the current situation. I know f2p/vet hate 29s and all but you prefer facing ungeared levellers? Seems like a shit scenario for everyone imo. whenever i queue Vet atm its literally druid/shammy META x EXTREME 1000 and random inept levelling toons

The juxtaposition between the 19s celebrating twink only WSG random queues resulting in a dramatic boost in average game quality and the F2P's celebrating the absence of 29s so they can be the top of the sand castle and dominate levelling ASS rogues, prot pallies and brewmaster monks is hilarious btw

F2Ps get owned by alot of levelers, due to enchants especially crusader that has not been squished in three expacs. a 20 F2P fury is not going to beat a dual crusader fury leveler getting 3-5 procs during a fight of +100 str each.

Miss u already Somfas.

I miss you all every day, having withdrawls. lol. love me, hate me, whatever anyone feels about me, I loved to have fun and Loved pvp. in my book, youre all awesome and hopefully I will be back someday, to be loved and hated once again , MUAHAHHAHA, stay strong.

Users who are viewing this thread