PTR Interesting....

Light

vet
So I was on PTR to check out the new hidden armor transmog changes for my paladin.
I decided to go see if they fixed the queue bug. Decided to just test the macro and see if it still worked.
I then noticed this .....

ph8mkjx.png

The Experience Eliminated buff has a new description.

So what does this mean?
One thing is for sure. We definitely have drawn attention to blizz. They wouldn't just make the description change because they felt like it. With no correlation to any issues?

And what do they mean by "Vastly Reduced" ? Why does it not say "Experience Gains are Disabeled" Like the last description?
Could this mean the end of twinking? The end of EXP OFF
Could this mean all brackets are now merged again AND "twinks" are now just slower levelers??

And whats with the "Someone in your party has chosen to no longer gain exp"??
This one is the one I find more interesting. Because I'm convinced this has to do with the queue macro exploit.

Or even worse. Could this be an attempt by Blizzard to track down the exploiters?
What if this buff is placed on everyone in a BG to stir up riot and report the guy whos slowing their experience gain? They won't like it if someone in their group has queue bugged into a BG and now everyone else has to gain less EXP. So the next best thing to do is report the player. He should not be in the EXP on bracket to begin with.

Now what I find weird is this - They contradict themselves. Is the statement "Exp Vastly Reduced" Is that meant for the player or the people in their party?
BECAUSE if its meant for the player. Then the statement "Someone has chosen to NO LONGER GAIN EXPERIENCE" contradicts "vastly reduced".
"Vastly Reduced Experience" and "No longer gain experience" are two different things.

OORRRR am I over thinking this !?!?!?

enjoy

Last edited:
yeah vastly reduced sounds terrifying...

were you gaining xp with this buff?

did you have an xp bar while the buff was active?

Might be to stop twinks from boosting other players level in dungs

The questions were just bait.

But yeah queue bug is def getting fixed next patch get fucked kids xd
8.2 is in like a week or 2 l m a o

Might be to stop twinks from boosting other players level in dungs

Wow, so how is this going to affect the few twinks who just PvE? We are going to be hated just as much as the BG twinks now. I don't even boost or sell runs. I just like doing randoms, but as soon as the group sees the debuff they are going to kick me. WTF.

twinks still have locked xp, but group members have reduced xp to stop boosting

cant wait for everyone to complain in random dungeons
[doublepost=1560719938,1560719790][/doublepost]@Light can you still queue random dungeons

What a stupid system. If this is the case then wtf are we to even do? No one will help us or q with us.

I mean, it encourages twinks to play with twinks. Which I personally, would much rather do.
However, it is kind of pathetic that blizzard is more concerned with PVE powerleveling than they are with PVP exploiters.

Those that host powerleveling services accumulate more than enough gold to play the game for free. While those that exploit battlegrounds may discourage new players from paying a subscription in the future. Either way, they're going to lose subs IMO

Users who are viewing this thread