PTR Interesting....

Not sure if I am misunderstanding but does this only work with people in your party? or does it include anyone that gets into a group with you via random que?

So if I were to que stratholme on my 59 warrior solo would every one that I randomed into get an xp debuff? If so thats pretty lame tbh I just want to que some of my favorite dungeons why is that so wrong?

Side note the bg que fix is good though cheating is wrong even if I disagree with the separation.

Not sure if I am misunderstanding but does this only work with people in your party? or does it include anyone that gets into a group with you via random que?

So if I were to que stratholme on my 59 warrior solo would every one that I randomed into get an xp debuff? If so thats pretty lame tbh I just want to que some of my favorite dungeons why is that so wrong?

Side note the bg que fix is good though cheating is wrong even if I disagree with the separation.

I hope this is limited to 110+, because this would be easy to grief lowbie dungeons with my lvl 29 druid one shotting everything thing as they try to kick me out while in combat, lol get rekt

Its with every single level bracket and everything, if theirs someone with xp turned off in your dungeon/instances/raid then you have a reduced 95% xp gain from EVERY source, including mob xp, boss xp, completion xp, bonus xp etc.

How does getting from 110-120 thru boosting cause problems for anyone? I agree on the bg's because that directly affects other people and demotivates them and ruins the experience for others, but level boosting (The primary thing this affects) Affects nobody but actually introduce more max level characters into the game to do content such as raiding, mythic +, end game PvP. It actually helped out blizzard a lot due to the fact of the people who HATE leveling will down right refuse to level from 110-120 due to it taking so long and being so boring and now the people who got boosted aren't just going to have 110 alts sitting there for ages but actually have them be part of end game content.
Less time spent getting to 120= more time spent doing lackluster endgame content and unsubbing

Its with every single level bracket and everything, if theirs someone with xp turned off in your dungeon/instances/raid then you have a reduced 95% xp gain from EVERY source, including mob xp, boss xp, completion xp, bonus xp etc.
You've queued lfg on ptr and tested this?

Yes I personally have, and others have got into groups to test it, its all nerfed if someone has their xp turned off

Only if not everybody in the group will get a buff that explains to them that their xp is going to be greatly reduced due to someone having their xp turned off...

Only if not everybody in the group will get a buff that explains to them that their xp is going to be greatly reduced due to someone having their xp turned off...
That's not going to bar anyone from making a report about them receiving drastically reduced xp.

I mean it would lol, the news is already spreading pretty fast so i'm guessing soon a majority of people will know about it and the people who dont will complain in dungeons then get informed why, or xp off people will just get auto kicked from dungeons

I mean it would lol, the news is already spreading pretty fast so i'm guessing soon a majority of people will know about it and the people who dont will complain in dungeons then get informed why, or xp off people will just get auto kicked from dungeons
This change wont last forever, I'll call it right now.

I'm not sure because whenever I got into a group after waiting in a queue for a while everyone in my group was like "Wtf is up with this xp gain" and they had the buff saying somebody had their xp turned off

Users who are viewing this thread