EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

I need the frost, and I have an arcane for trade, in case that helps! Or I can just buy it off you?
Ughh... I'm really holding out for a useable relic... I fear no amount of gold will be able to get it, just trade with another like-minded fellow (or fell...ette?)

@Aelobin sorry, what I meant was if the 810's are truly a bug, as in not meant to exist, then they wouldn't exist in Wowheads database, which is a direct push from Blizz's system. That means Blizz actually created the 810's as BoE for some purpose and meant for them to be in the game.

Now, saying that, I do know there are items that have been in the database for years before actually being implemented into the game, and sometimes never do.

@Aelobin sorry, what I meant was if the 810's are truly a bug, as in not meant to exist, then they wouldn't exist in Wowheads database, which is a direct push from Blizz's system. That means Blizz actually created the 810's as BoE for some purpose and meant for them to be in the game.

Now, saying that, I do know there are items that have been in the database for years before actually being implemented into the game, and sometimes never do.
So the 860 Kara trinket with 101 requirement that I linked must exist? :p

I'm casually buying the boxes in trade for 100g per.
I simply say "COD them to me instead of vendoring."
When someone asks, I tell them I'm looking for a green relic for my lowbie.
Never do I say "twink", and I tell them that the gold is really just the min amount to get people to take the time to go to the mailbox. Been flooded. People are mailing me 40 at a time. Waiting to open until I'm 900+ ilvl.

I'm casually buying the boxes in trade for 100g per.
I simply say "COD them to me instead of vendoring."
When someone asks, I tell them I'm looking for a green relic for my lowbie.
Never do I say "twink", and I tell them that the gold is really just the min amount to get people to take the time to go to the mailbox. Been flooded. People are mailing me 40 at a time. Waiting to open until I'm 900+ ilvl.
Wish my server was that busy/enthusiastic :p

An alternative response I use is "they're just full of green junk but I want one of those items for transmog"

Still looking for storm one ^^

Users who are viewing this thread