How to get P2P enchants on your F2P twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a touchy subject.

I think F2P twinks grew out of it being free. There's a lot of reasons why people still play them, but I think that was the original reason. For some of us, it's become more than that but I've seen lots of people complain about 24s and then once they upgrade... they roll 24s. The thing they supposedly hated. They become part of the problem and imbalance that they hated.

But they're are some who really really want to make this bracket fair.

It's not about getting face-rolled by 24s to these people, it's about trying to make this bracket better. This includes arguing against things like 24s, class imbalances, and GY farming. Things that tend to hinder enjoyment for everyone involved.

Those who poke fun at or call us "poor f2ps" or those who would use these enchants on a F2P completely miss that idea. This is just being apart of the problem. Fighting fire with fire, which is your choice but I don't agree with it, and judging by these comments many other F2Ps like me don't agree too.

I want that made very clear.

Eh, the point is that 24's no longer have an advantage. You can get the same enchants they can, if you don't choose that outlet you pretty much can't complain about them when there's something you could do to change it.

Enchants or no enchants, these 24 wannabes are just more trash mobs for me.

Enchants or no enchants, these 24 wannabes are just more trash mobs for me.

You don't have to post more garbage like this for people to know you're a troll, it's been acknowledged preview to this post. Go sit in the corner with Duo. Shoo.

Do with the information what you will. Even if you choose not to use it to get the enchants there is still a lot of potential there. I just did my part to let you guys know it's possible. I honestly didn't expect people to be this upset but you guys manage to surprise me every time :)

Yet there's a 20-24 bracket sub-forum that was made specifically for 24's?

Everyone abiding by the same guidelines to make play enjoyable for everyone is a great idea, in a world where everyone isn't cheating, stealing, and buying their way to the top. As long as there are 24's, f2p's will be encouraged to do this, and who could blame them?
I'm not talking about the TI forum section. I mean the people hanging out here. I don't know when you started reading TI, since you only joined June this year you might have missed most of the F2P activity.

Eh, the point is that 24's no longer have an advantage. You can get the same enchants they can, if you don't choose that outlet you pretty much can't complain about them when there's something you could do to change it.
This is utter nonsense. People are free to have an opinion on what the decent thing to do in this bracket is. You may keep your opinion of course, but others are free to continue to consider playing with gear unobtainable by the majority below them. P2P 20s with restrictions have been advocating a level playing field since the beginning of the bracket.

You don't have to post more garbage like this for people to know you're a troll, it's been acknowledged preview to this post. Go sit in the corner with Duo. Shoo.

EU =/= US

Loli is the most fucking genuine guy out there so please stop talking down to people just because you can't take a grain of sarcasm in a few posts and stop white knighting against, as you call it, 'trolls' because you clearly have no fucking clue what that word even means. Hearing you talk makes you look like Lil. Truly nothing against her, I even admire her effort put into this forum and the bracket, but being unable to take 1 or 2 posts of sarcasm on a forum with LITERALLY - uh-oh, US-heavy metaphor - all kinds of people makes you look like your standards are so fucking high up your arse that it hurts my brain.

Clarification: Being a troll means you have tusks, dope hair and you only have 3 fingers, kk?

[MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION] please, I know there have been no harsh words said yet, but if this UTTER HYPOCRISY (note how certain people in this thread used this word to make their posts look good, I'll jump onto that wagon) keeps up, it will take a turn for the worse.

This thread made me realise why I don't play WoW at the moment anymore; not just because 5.3 sucks in my opinion and 5.4 is going to be worse, but because attitudes have changed too much since F2P started in 2011, most people are talking 100% finest bullshit 24/7. Twinkinfo has deteriorated a lot...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just another bracket divider, like making a 24 vs making a 20 f2p.

With scaling, you essentially would be a p2p anyways, with exception to a few gear slots.

So if you have a p2p account, and you aren't playing by f2p restrictions, then why even have a f2p account?

So if you have a p2p account, and you aren't playing by f2p restrictions, then why even have a f2p account?

I sent my looms over on a 1 week free thing that blizzard mails you after being inactive for 180 days, and my friend sent me enchants.

Well , Right. Here is the thing , the GM's arent supernatural creatures , they are humans as we are . And As a human we can do a mistake. Like the GM did to Kale .

The other thing is you need to be linked if you want to do this with heirlooms, and I'm not. It won't work for BoP items either. Besides if you're doing this you might as well just use a P2P to bg since it's almost the same thing, just faster, in less you really want to save on subscription time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread