How to get P2P enchants on your F2P twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
/leave Bracket

Thank god it's mostly US people opting for this.

That's what people said about the DK glitch, they regret not making one now :) Obviously these equips would be banned at arena tournaments and events, but they are nice to have if bgs become unplayable. No point in being so elitist and close-minded.

I'm definitely not an elitist F2P and I'm not a mad P2P and I still don't think crutching on P2P enchants is the way to play in this bracket.

That's what people said about the DK glitch, they regret not making one now :)

I made a DK but won't get P2P enchants on my F2P, I broke your logic.

And btw: You're confusing F2P-DK-earned achievements/mounts/pets that are purely cosmetic with gameplay breaking enchants, but nvm, you're calling people elitists and mad, I don't see you being reasonable.

I'm definitely not an elitist F2P and I'm not a mad P2P and I still don't think crutching on P2P enchants is the way to play in this bracket.

I made a DK but won't get P2P enchants on my F2P, I broke your logic.

And btw: You're confusing F2P-DK-earned achievements/mounts/pets that are purely cosmetic with gameplay breaking enchants, but nvm, you're calling people elitists and mad, I don't see you being reasonable.

No one's forcing you to do this, so why don't we just agree to disagree and go our merry ways :) Sorry if my method of getting p2p enchants offended you in some way. I really don't see the difference between doing this and DK glitching as both can be done while maintaining the f2p status of the account. In a lot of ways the DK glitch is much more of an exploit.

kinda cool i guess but the reason i play f2p is because it is competitive and there is no stupid enchants ruining it but w/e.

All you p2p infested monsters will rot in f2p hell for not being pure!

Knew some kind of this shit will show up @ this forum one day. Silly kids just cant keep it to themselves.
Its like you rob a bank and brag about it.. instead of keeping such things to yourself and enjoin.
GZ to author. you clearly opened America for us.

so let me get my head around this... it's fine to have these enchants on f2ps, just not on p2p20s or 24s?

brb, adjusting sig...

Since when did playing for free become playing with equipment restrictions?

so why is they a billion posts on here asking p2p's to follow f2p restrictions...

Can a mod close this thread? We've already had a 50 page raging/QQ fest about this exact subject.

i totally agree. this should be covered up so f2p's can carry on being self righteous.

Last edited by a moderator:
frankly, this thread proves what i always knew. 90% of f2p's would be 24 if they wasn't so greedy.

so why is they a billion posts on here asking p2p's to follow f2p restrictions...

i totally agree. this should be covered up so f2p's can carry on being self righteous.

If you don't want to do it you don't have to. Kthxbye

Edit: Oh yeah and sucks for you since we get the same enchants as all your 24 toons except we don't have to pay a penny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread