How to get P2P enchants on your F2P twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread made me realise why I don't play WoW at the moment anymore; not just because 5.3 sucks in my opinion and 5.4 is going to be worse, but because attitudes have changed too much since F2P started in 2011, most people are talking 100% finest bullshit 24/7. Twinkinfo has deteriorated a lot...

Totally agree, stick around on skype and stuff for the mean time. If stuff gets really bad in 5.4, I will try my best to arrange arena's on EU and make them active.

Then again, the BG's might be fine. I just hope my mage is playable and the number of huntards dont rise.

The other thing is you need to be linked if you want to do this with heirlooms, and I'm not. It won't work for BoP items either. Besides if you're doing this you might as well just use a P2P to bg since it's almost the same thing, just faster, in less you really want to save on subscription time.

Ehh , i didnt said i wanted heairlooms. Just some enchants would be fine ,because the next patch everything will be too hard if p2ps can get enchants in every piece of gear. ressil 40% , Bfatigue 55% , 25 reduction from arms warrior , 80- healing done in PvP , are you kidding me , better be prepared.

Ehh , i didnt said i wanted heairlooms. Just some enchants would be fine ,because the next patch everything will be too hard if p2ps can get enchants in every piece of gear. ressil 40% , Bfatigue 55% , 25 reduction from arms warrior , 80- healing done in PvP , are you kidding me , better be prepared.

You don't need enchants to beat these 24's. The only problem for people who can actually play wow, y'know, fake casting, LoS and all that stupid noob stuff is classes like Mage/Warlock up against 24 Hunters. You can kill these 24's, people just need to learn to play a bit. (don't want to sound arrogant or rude but that's just how it is.)

All you weird people who want to get enchants and gear like 24's may as well be 24's. You do realise, that if this catches on, you people will be the scum of the bracket, not 24's themselves but F2P's who exploited the game to get enchants -aka 24 wannabes-, maybe you can exploit a gm to make a guild with that name and you can all join. (BoA helm required.)

You will all end up just like the other 24's who can't play the game well so decide to play the lower level bracket to steam roll on new players (free to play - trial account), and like the current 24's you will not be respected and steam rolled by F2P's who can actually play and don't need these shitty advantages. Again, not to be rude but look at your signature... is this the new look for you guys, we could call you 'W2P' -Want to Pay-.

Things will not be "too hard" to choose any other option. Same as before, 24s and the few people doing this, if it works, will have an advantage over the majority. The only difference is that the advantage is likely to be a lot bigger than it used to be. But you're still just choosing to be one of the people with the advantage, which is what 24s have been doing all along. My or anyone else's opinion on whether there's something wrong with that per se is irrelevant to the choice, but it's certainly not following some sort of obligation, it's a choice.

So for anyone who has ranted against 24s before and is now in support of this, you did indeed demonstrate that it really is just the money holding you back. Well, I'm glad to see there are still quite a few people not interested in changing their tune at the drop of a hat.

I have only played about 5-6 games this week on my 20 and I have literally noticed only 2-3 24's on both sides, People just want these boa's and enchants to be on par with 24's, Every single game you play there ain't going to be a 24 and it's just going to you and 19 other 20's battling it out, pvp shouldn't work towards oh prot paladin 1 has this helmet he should defeat Prot paladin 2 easily, Should be about skill and not about gear. With that being said Maybelokah @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft 4+ damage on weapon, Come @ nerds

Eh, I'm just going to do what I've always done when twinking. Taking every advantage available to optimize my character. This character happens to be free. If I can give him the perks of a character most people pay for, at little to no cost, I'll do it -I'll twink my character.

I don't see much shame in that, as I'm a member of a community called "twink"info.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
STAND BACK

images

oh god, i have all these advantages. and i'm still a terrible player. i swear to god if i get 9 other buddies to roll shadow priest YOU'LL BE SORRY. oh wait. shadow priests don't scale from 20 well. Oops... Okay, fuck it. Lets all play hunters

sq2.jpg

STAND BACK
oh god, i have all these advantages. and i'm still a terrible player. i swear to god if i get 9 other buddies to roll shadow priest YOU'LL BE SORRY. oh wait. shadow priests don't scale from 20 well. Oops... Okay, fuck it. Lets all play hunters
The fun thing is that 90% of bracket thinks like this.

Woke up,saw this post.
Day insta made. GGWP

Eh, I'm just going to do what I've always done when twinking. Taking every advantage available to optimize my character. This character happens to be free. If I can give him the perks of a character most people pay for, at little to no cost, I'll do it -I'll twink my character.

I don't see much shame in that, as I'm a member of a community called "twink"info.com.

I will explain it to you.
What you say, playing on F2P with P2P BoAs / Enchants, is no longer F2P twinking. It's 20-24.
Want to be F2P twink? Follow the restrictions. Want to be what every F2P hates, 24? Subscribe and go.

You don't need enchants to beat these 24's. The only problem for people who can actually play wow, y'know, fake casting, LoS and all that stupid noob stuff is classes like Mage/Warlock up against 24 Hunters. You can kill these 24's, people just need to learn to play a bit. (don't want to sound arrogant or rude but that's just how it is.)

All you weird people who want to get enchants and gear like 24's may as well be 24's. You do realise, that if this catches on, you people will be the scum of the bracket, not 24's themselves but F2P's who exploited the game to get enchants -aka 24 wannabes-, maybe you can exploit a gm to make a guild with that name and you can all join. (BoA helm required.)

You will all end up just like the other 24's who can't play the game well so decide to play the lower level bracket to steam roll on new players (free to play - trial account), and like the current 24's you will not be respected and steam rolled by F2P's who can actually play and don't need these shitty advantages. Again, not to be rude but look at your signature... is this the new look for you guys, we could call you 'W2P' -Want to Pay-.

I know how to play . but the next patch is getting worse. A 20p2p arms warrior with full enchants would be OP , 50%+ slam damage , battle fatigue 55% . and blizz doesnt even want to give us ressilence like high levels 70% , we got 40%. Healers will be screwed up.Next patch is terrible. Still , ill play without enchants cause im afraid of BAN... now im just trying it if works or not , my friend sent me some linen clothes and i will restore to see if it works . As for others ill Pst you in private.

I know how to play . but the next patch is getting worse. A 20p2p arms warrior with full enchants would be OP , 50%+ slam damage , battle fatigue 55% . and blizz doesnt even want to give us ressilence like high levels 70% , we got 40%. Healers will be screwed up.Next patch is terrible. Still , ill play without enchants cause im afraid of BAN... now im just trying it if works or not , my friend sent me some linen clothes and i will restore to see if it works . As for others ill Pst you in private.

Eh man...
A 20p2p arms warrior with full enchants would be OP , 50%+ slam damage , battle fatigue 55%
So what? Classes go op and get nerfed... Would you seriously use P2P stuff if not the ban fear?

What you say, playing on F2P with P2P BoAs / Enchants, is no longer F2P twinking. It's 20-24.
Want to be F2P twink? Follow the restrictions. Want to be what every F2P hates, 24? Subscribe and go.

You tell em big guy. Looks like you got all it all figured out. Heres a question. What if you have a "subbed" account (THE HORROR OH MY DEAR GOD) and have a trial account? What if you can, hypothetically become a "p2p" without paying that monthly sub. What does that make you? A.) a "fool" who pays a monthly sub or B.) Pays one time and gets the same benefits? things aren't always black and white you say? WHAT?!?!?! I THOUGHT LIFE WAS YES AND NO. GO AND STOP. THE VERY WORLD AROUND ME IS COLLAPSING INTO TINY LITTLE FRAGMENTS OF POSSIBILITY.

Technically, if F2P means Free to Play, I would be free to play, because I'd be playing for free.
Or should we call it F2PJNTWCPATIDWSP=Free to play, just not the way Crystalpal and Twink Info dictates we should play?

That's why it's so funny and that's why I'm just enjoying this because you come off as if you don't even care about the enchants anymore. You just care about the labels we put on who. That's elitism. You've officially made your side of the argument impossible to legitimately defend by getting as low as you can get in terms of where you stand on the issue.

>OH, Well I don't agree with the morality behind mailing enchants to your F2P
>OH, Well you aren't a real F2P!
>OH, Well it's no longer F2P so if you don't want to follow the F2P rules don't participate here.

What's next?

>You're a stupid head
>My daddy can beat up your daddy

???

Also, by your definition of a F2P twink, everyone using the F2P add-on isn't a F2P, due to chat restrictions put in place by blizzard.

1. F2P addon is not breaking chat restrictions, it just makes new channel
2. There are enchants, there are achievements. There are GM tricks, and there are glitches. There are people who want to be "as powerful as 24s", and people who know "as powerful as 24s" means "more people killing fun for others".
3. Call it F2PJNTWCPATIDWSP if you want, "you just care about the labels"
4. "You've officially made your side of the argument impossible to legitimately defend " <- Challenge accepted. So, go on and image a guy, who plays in 20-24xp off bracket, on F2P account, but he is not normal F2P! He has P2P enchants, BoAs, and is on par with 24s, without paying. And you know what? He calls OTHERS elitists! Not only that my friend, no no! He is roflstomping F2Ps because of his advantage, and he calls it fine, because EVERYONE can get this. And when he gets killed he yells at "these god damn 24s!"
IDK how is it in your country, but here, in Poland, we call people like you Hypocrite.

1. F2P addon is not breaking chat restrictions, it just makes new channel
2. There are enchants, there are achievements. There are GM tricks, and there are glitches. There are people who want to be "as powerful as 24s", and people who know "as powerful as 24s" means "more people killing fun for others".
3. Call it F2PJNTWCPATIDWSP if you want, "you just care about the labels"
4. "You've officially made your side of the argument impossible to legitimately defend " <- Challenge accepted. So, go on and image a guy, who plays in 20-24xp off bracket, on F2P account, but he is not normal F2P! He has P2P enchants, BoAs, and is on par with 24s, without paying. And you know what? He calls OTHERS elitists! Not only that my friend, no no! He is roflstomping F2Ps because of his advantage, and he calls it fine, because EVERYONE can get this. And when he gets killed he yells at "these god damn 24s!"
IDK how is it in your country, but here, in Poland, we call people like you Hypocrite.

Rawr you get em. Recently unlinked account who now is leading a crusade against anyone who has a linked account
images

I'll be riding my Spectral Gryphon - Item - World of Warcraft in your stead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread