How to get P2P enchants on your F2P twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't want to do it you don't have to. Kthxbye

i do, do it. my point is the hypocrisy of 90% of this bracket.

GL. this thread as made my day :)

Not sure why a 24 player cares. Unless you're really worried about losing a big advantage. You could always go back to facerolling brand new players in the 10-14 bracket.

All i see here is a a 24 QQing about trial accounts (lol). Gtfo. No one wants you here.

im a 20 p2p, they scale way better...

if you knew what you was talking about, you'd know i play 24s 20s and f2p. but i've never asked for a thread to be closed to hide it...

FYI. i hope you all get enchants, and access to instant boa's. all other brackets i've played in did, and was alot more competitive than this one... ya know, MR. prot

I think you keep replying because you're scared about what's about to happen to this bracket, and you should be. Things are about to change.

that's right. i'm ready to hand my crutch to the ones that truly need it...

im a 20 p2p, they scale way better...

if you knew what you was talking about, you'd know i play 24s 20s and f2p. but i've never asked for a thread to be closed to hide it...

FYI. i hope you all get enchants, and access to instant boa's. all other brackets i've played in did, and was alot more competitive than this one... ya know, MR. prot

I already have guild BoAs, and access too enchants and still don't use them. Oops? Calling me by a class that i use occasionally everytime you respond to me isn't going to piss me off.

I'm not asking for the thread to be closed because im trying to hide it.

Can a mod close this thread? We've already had a 50 page raging/QQ fest about this exact subject.

This is what i said because it already all happened here http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/f2p-guild-looms-49948/ months ago.

#24sQQingaboutTrialaccounts

Your trolling is getting sloppy, try harder.

I already have guild BoAs, and access too enchants and still don't use them. Oops? Calling me by a class that i use occasionally everytime you respond to me isn't going to piss me off.

I'm not asking for the thread to be closed because im trying to hide it.

This is what i said because it already all happened here http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/f2p-guild-looms-49948/ months ago.

#24sQQingaboutTrialaccounts

Your trolling is getting sloppy, try harder.

but i'm not QQing. i've come into the thread and basically asked why is it ok for f2ps to use em, but not p2ps. then you lot went into a feeding frenzy.

i'll say it again... I HOPE YOU ALL GET THEM AND MAKE THIS BRACKET MORE COMPETITIVE. just dont cry when p2ps use them.

Do you have proof this has worked before?

And if it works, why would you use it for enchant? That would be stupid.. Use it for shadowfangs!!

Those who are against this take the game too seriously.

those who think its great are stupid kids who cant afford 13euro/15dollar a month, if you wanna have p2p benefits pay for them

Don't see how you could;

-Use the DK exploit to gain achievements that would be otherwise impossible to get on a F2P.
-Exploit terrain phasing to get tabards that should be impossible to get on a F2P.
-Exploit the addons API to form a community when you aren't supposed to be able to communicate with one another in accordance to F2P rules set forth by blizzard.
-Crutch on high level friends to get AGM and deny it to other F2P's so that you have an advantage.

And then criticize other F2P's for trying to level the playing field against impossible odds in 5.4. Just more elitist hypocritical nonsense. You people say you "don't know why you even log onto the site anymore" because of stuff like this, I say, "I'm not surprised".

I'd say see you in the gulch in 5.4 but you won't be pugging. I'll be helping 24's P2L (pay to lose).

Enjoy your illusion of superiority.

This is like troll bait. If you don't like it people don't post. Nobody wants to hear you whine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread