Fastest SFK Farming Possible

Not keeping track of specific runs, but ~30 runs so far with:
2x Necrology Robes
1x Shadowfang
2x Witching Staves

I've gotten a handful of those other boe blue weapon drops but not keeping track of things worth less then 500g or so.

Seems to be 1 item dropping every other run or so.

Finding the greens semi-profitable. There is nothing here worth any big gold, but they seem to be fairly desirable and sell faster then most xmog in my experience. (ie: Seer's, Buccaneer, etc).

Last edited by a moderator:
Protip: Be an enchanter (only a trade skill of 50 is needed) be in a group (the other member doesn't have to be online) set loot to group loot. All greens and blues will come up as loot being rolled for and you can easily press "Disenchant" to get it instantly disenchanted into your bags. I ended up with 1k Strange Dust, with a sell price of 2-4g each.

Protip: Be an enchanter (only a trade skill of 50 is needed) be in a group (the other member doesn't have to be online) set loot to group loot. All greens and blues will come up as loot being rolled for and you can easily press "Disenchant" to get it instantly disenchanted into your bags. I ended up with 1k Strange Dust, with a sell price of 2-4g each.

I missclicked fang...

Would be faster to delete hearthstone and auto-unstuck, than run back to instance entrance I think.

Yeah, only takes ~15s to exit SFK if you clear up to the room before Walden. Jump off catwalk, up to roof, jump over roof to exit.

That is an exaggeration, otherwise I'd like to see a clip where you manage to do it in 15sec x)

Snack said:
You can already skip big part of it tho, just jump down from the roof to entrance portal

I know

Last edited by a moderator:
That is an exaggeration, otherwise I'd like to see a clip where you manage to do it in 15sec x)

I'd say it takes less than 15 secs from the room before Waldren to the entrance. Unless of course you farm using a toon without speed boost, but that's just silly :p

I am not going to spend an hour setting up video capping just for this conversation. You can choose to believe me or not.

If you think 15s is any kind of large exaggeration then I can't help but think you are misunderstanding something about where to stop or the route out.

What I am referring to is stopping here:
http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/167680.jpg

From there you just jump off the bridge, go up the short spiral staircase to roof and the exit is at the end of the roof like in Mocha's guide map.

10-15s for a class with mobility, 15-20s for a class without.

I run on a Mage with 130% run speed, Teleport Glyph and Blazing Speed but I bet a Rogue could do it even faster.

Done with my farming now. 40 runs for my 2 Shadowfangs, also got 1 Guillotine axe and 1 Face smasher.

Users who are viewing this thread