Fastest SFK Farming Possible

And does anyone know if this increased drop rate accounts for higher lvl raids? Or for other low lvl dungeons like BFD?
I've only personally tested BWL which was successful. Zone drops very consistently.

I also know of someone getting lucky with Reins of the Raven Lord. Makes me curious if all drops were boosted.

Added kills per hour section:

Kills Per Hour:

With 6.0 the limit of instance entries before you become locked out have increased from 5 to 10. This means you can do 10 runs maximum an hour at 6 minutes per run. With that being said, your runs should be as close to 6 minutes as possible and with as many mob kills as possible.

The strategy is to find your pace where you can kill as many mobs as possible and run out of the instance as close to 6 minutes as possible.

I suggest clearing up to and including lord Walden only as depending on your speed with chests this should allow you just enough time to exit, run in and reset.

You are only missing a small handful of mobs at the end of the instance. Your time will be used more wisely if you kill as many mobs as possible per hour. Running all the way to Walden and out by following my route will allow you to check every chest spawn location and gather all mobs.

If you have a faster movement speed you can continue further if you'd like but be sure to exit out of the instance as close to 6 minutes even as possible.

With 6.0 movement speed increasing items now stack. The complete list of items that will increase your run speed can be found here

Might I recommend deleting your hearthstone and just teleporting to nearest GY as soon as you finish clearing. You can reset the instance on your 10 meter spirit run back and can start again as soon as you zone in.

if your queing on a 90. when hitting the door before last boss. que skirmish 2s insta pop kill boss. join arena /afk. end up outside :)

Results after 35 runs.

3x Witching Staff
2x Face Smasher
1x Mindthrust Bracers
1x Sentry Cloak
1x Firebane Cloak

I'm going to be farming for the rest of the day, I will update this list if changes occur.

With 6.0 movement speed increasing items now stack. The complete list of items that will increase your run speed can be found here

I don't believe this is a full list of speed increasing items (it may be damn near complete) but one item I know increases movement speed that isn't on this list is the runeblade of baron rivendare probably because it's effect increases movement speed and life regeneration rate

idk if anyone else has been doing this but ive been doing runs on a druid and teleporting to moonglade then back after finishing and it brings you to Gy at the front gate

I dont know if this is common sense but you can open the final boss door. If you stand right next to it you can turn the camera so you can use the lever through the door.

Just thought I'd add, when approaching the first boss (Baron) make sure to kill all the mobs you tagged prior to Baron. If you kill Baron first all the other mobs will disappear and therefor you are losing 15-20 extra mobs to loot!

I don't believe this is a full list of speed increasing items (it may be damn near complete) but one item I know increases movement speed that isn't on this list is the runeblade of baron rivendare probably because it's effect increases movement speed and life regeneration rate
You are correct and I did notice this earlier upon entering this info.

You are correct as the spell on Baron's Runeblade is exclusive.

Yeah but it's still auto looting Shadowgems/Moss Agates/ 6-8 slot Bags and whatnot.
Try relogging and perhaps uninstalling the add-on once again.

If issues persist you must have an interference somewhere.

I have encountered missing interfaces with add ons in the past which were only a few relogs away form being fixed.

Best of luck!

I've only personally tested BWL which was successful. Zone drops very consistently.

I also know of someone getting lucky with Reins of the Raven Lord. Makes me curious if all drops were boosted.
I'm going to have to pretend I didn't read this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have to pretend I didn't read this.
Trust me I know it's not a terribly rare drop.

As you can tell by my achievements I have many rare mounts, many legendaries etc.

My point was it's a little silly to have someone grab theirs on their first run back of 6.0.

There have been several people who have had luck on mount drops etc post 6.0

Kind of too silly to be a coincidence when 3-5 of my friends who have been farming for x for a while have only now gotten their items post 6.0. I'd speculate a generous boost to loot tables. I'm sure it's only a matter of a week or two before people start realizing / asking / posting about how now they're getting their rare mounts that they've been farming for and asking if 6.0 has anything to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread