Fastest SFK Farming Possible

Greetings all!

This is my inaugural post, but I just wanted to say that rare BoEs do drop from chests in SFK. I didn't take a screenshot at the time because I was brand new at farming SFK and didn't know the different loot, but I did get Necrology Robes out of the chest on the rampart by the gargoyles. I am working on getting my second Shadowfang now and hoping to see Gloomshroud Armor while I am at it. I also wanted to post a screencap of my last run today. I got 2 Guillotine Axes and 1 Black Malice all within 10 yards of each other in the extra trash to the right after Baron Silverlaine. Then a bit later I got a second Black Malice. The horses dropped 2 Eerie Stable Lanterns. Crazy.

View attachment 5604

View attachment 5605

View attachment 5606

Edit: And on the very next run after posting this I got an Assassin's Blade to drop from the horses. I'm having a good day. GL all!

Attachments

• Lucky Run 1.jpg
    Lucky Run 1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Lucky Run 2.jpg
    Lucky Run 2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 262
  • Lucky Run 3.jpg
    Lucky Run 3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 316
Last edited by a moderator:
I got a gloom shroud on about 40 runs

I have noticed a change in that it seems that Blizzard has placed a limit on the number of ulooted mobs you can have at once.
Perhaps to stop instance farming?

If you gather a huge mob you will loot less from them total than if you kill them in smaller groups.

Yea I noticed this too. Anyway around it other than looting multiple bodies in the same area? Also I can no longer find the SmartLoot addon. Anyone have a link for it?

I'll have to try this, how many days of brainless farming until a shadowfang or assassins blade would appear?

my rng is just horrible i have used two separate toons for farming and have only received one blue which was mindthrust. bracers and have done at least 40+ runs combined.

got gloomy on 25th run

Of Gloomshroud/Duskbringer/Necrology Robes.
Since I have seen so many of them up on ah I decided to make limited 250 runs.

Results: 2 Gloomshrouds, 1 Duskbringer, 2 Fangs, 3x Mindthrust, 2x Facesmasher, 1x Night Reaver, 4x Witching Stave, 2x FotL from chests.

Maybe other guys made the same experience!

Users who are viewing this thread