EU+US Farming 29 baddies who que bug

Each 29 that exploits into levelers is one less 29 that could join a wargame the 29s could just make to have their 29v29 matches

Consumables dont work in wargames...so its a no-go for them.

Nothins ruins an Eots game w ith 10+ of my f2P buds more then a godamn 29 queue bugger. Where do these so called 29s even come from? Ive been playing F2P PVP daily for over 5 years and I cant remember ever seeing one of them before quite recently. Sometimes if theres two or three of them our players have found themselves forced into targetting each other with our own healing spells, A few of the boys had to be taught how to actually do this for the first time.

Thankfully the level of skilll in the F2P community is so high that almost all of us play hybrid specs that others cant use because ofow complicated these specs are to play effectively and we always manage to adapt and overcome these exploiters, but it still ruins the whole experience imo if your EOTS/AB win comes from a 3 cap or a 4 cap respectively

#ban29s

Man all i see in this thread are a bunch of baddies jealous of Almond and Musk having fun. Its already clear blizzard doesn't care so it may as well not even be exploiting lol.

Almond is musk u dum dum

I'll take that dodge as a yes. All good gl, maybe you'll make a 29 next :)

me and @Goohd can wargame you any time you want since you wanna talk dodges? :)

to all the vets hating on 29s: pay for the game and make a 29 if ur so mad about it. its pretty simple and if ur too broke to afford the subscription u probably shouldn't be playing wow at all and be out looking for a job.

to all the vets hating on 29s: pay for the game and make a 29 if ur so mad about it. its pretty simple and if ur too broke to afford the subscription u probably shouldn't be playing wow at all and be out looking for a job.

Me & my group of friends aren't hating on 29s.
I'm usually laughing at them for getting the curtains closed on them by a group of 20s: when you guys pop every consumable, host premades of your own, and cause your team to go over player capacity. Its pretty hysterical when we crop you guys. And when I say "you guys" I am including you specifically.

I'll be sure to get a job when my stream starts to decline too. Thanks for the suggestion.

Crazy how nobody ever told me about this post.

I've wargamed in 3 different brackets this expansion and won a fair 90% of my games. I Could tag a few people for credibility too: Dodging is the exact opposite of what I am about, and competitive games are the only thing that spark my interest in WOW these days.

@Valkia how am I dodging though? I just challenged you to some arenas and you quickly changed the topic lol Must be afraid of the 96% win rate on my dog-geared shaman

Last edited:
@jwl Didn't change the subject, I just replied to someone else posting in the thread first, cause ya know this world doesn't resolve around Jwl.
Almond is musk u dum dum

me and @Goohd can wargame you any time you want since you wanna talk dodges? :)

You said wargames, implying bgs. Now it's arenas? If arena, what relevance does a 96% win rate in bgs have?

Regardless, I'll see you in the gulch with < Coggers Companions >. Should be fun <3

Me & my group of friends aren't hating on 29s.
I'm usually laughing at them for getting the curtains closed on them by a group of 20s: when you guys pop every consumable, host premades of your own, and cause your team to go over player capacity. Its pretty hysterical when we crop you guys. And when I say "you guys" I am including you specifically.

I'll be sure to get a job when my stream starts to decline too. Thanks for the suggestion.
i rarely play in this bracket and when i do i usually play pure f2p so u must have me confused with someone else but i just think that a lot of vets like urself r very toxic and angry at 29s when ur rlly just hypocrites. And also idk why you take pugs seriously especially in this bracket when most of the team are levelers.

So that single viewer is a saudi prince with a fetish for overweight incels or something? I just assumed it was your mum

Crazy how nobody ever told me about this post.

I've wargamed in 3 different brackets this expansion and won a fair 90% of my games. I Could tag a few people for credibility too: Dodging is the exact opposite of what I am about, and competitive games are the only thing that spark my interest in WOW these days.

Thats interesting, because youre completely absent from the daily wargames occuring in the 59 bracket, a bracket that you've taken credit for single handedly establishing and instead seem to exclusively spend your time queueing a premade in the only bracket in all of twinking that still has half naked levellers. That search for competitive games sure takes you to unusual places.

[doublepost=1558860196,1558858148][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1558860302][/doublepost]
Each 29 that exploits into levelers is one less 29 that could join a wargame the 29s could just make to have their 29v29 matches

Those pay2win scum should model it on the established F2P Wargame scene that all the F2P/Vets who love the bracket but dont want to kill levellers organise and play in every day. I heard its having incredible growth?

Last edited:
So that single viewer is a saudi prince with a fetish for overweight incels or something? I just assumed it was your mum

Thats interesting, because youre completely absent from the daily wargames occuring in the 59 bracket, a bracket that you've taken credit for single handedly establishing and instead seem to exclusively spend your time queueing a premade in the only bracket in all of twinking that still has half naked levellers. That search for competitive games sure takes you to unusual places.

[doublepost=1558860196,1558858148][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1558860302][/doublepost]

Those pay2win scum should model it on the established F2P Wargame scene that all the F2P/Vets who love the bracket but dont want to kill levellers organise and play in every day. I heard its having incredible growth?

I was told they couldnt use consumables in wargames so they get turned off. Either that or those that genuinely want a challenge are too few in number to make a wargame

Users who are viewing this thread