EU+US Farming 29 baddies who que bug

From the SS it looks like Horde got farmed,
While the 29's went ham at GY and ignored the objectives, horde ran afew flags to win.
Click bait title.
Would of 3 capped if that were the case. These were all mid fight deaths. They tried to contain gy but fell apart when they tried playing objective out of panic.

It’s common sense. We had more flag returns because they picked up more. If you can’t see that, idk what to tell ya.

Imagine going a collective 37-5 and still not being able to collect a win. Mid farming, Gy farming, whatever... that type of damage output should have been enough for your team to have some WSG hero snag a flag and run it a few times.

Hello, recently my sub went off and I finally got the chance to que BGs on my vet.
Today I had my first encounter against 29s que bugging.
Here I have the shitter almond and shitter merpington que bugging. They had a 5 man but the rest out of the 2 were 20s. They popped drums gliders swiftpots etc. despite already having a FoTM advantage lul.

Please use this thread to post your scoreboards or funny moments of farming 29 shitters.

6oLwDXs.jpg
Hold on there just a second Mr. Light. Saying you farmed my team is funny because as you can see by how many kills we had and how many deaths you guys had we did the farming for about 1/3 of the bg until you guys realized you cant beat us in a team fight so you guys started playing objectives. Y'all play to win, my team was there just to roll y'all and that's exactly what we did while you spammed frags on us every chance you could get. So you can continue to have your little fame on this thread you basically called "Farming Merp & Almond". 'Cause at the end of the day I'll still be two shotting your "Rank One Pally".

Hold on there just a second Mr. Light. Saying you farmed my team is funny because as you can see by how many kills we had and how many deaths you guys had we did the farming for about 1/3 of the bg until you guys realized you cant beat us in a team fight so you guys started playing objectives. Y'all play to win, my team was there just to roll y'all and that's exactly what we did while you spammed frags on us every chance you could get. So you can continue to have your little fame on this thread you basically called "Farming Merp & Almond". 'Cause at the end of the day I'll still be two shotting your "Rank One Pally".
If this thread doesn't end in a 1v1 video I'll be saddened that it exists.
agreed.
How about it man?
My 20 pally, Against your 29 fotm?
since you think you can "2 shot" me kek
[doublepost=1555866488,1555862698][/doublepost]farming almond again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FYNEKIs.jpg

EJ91xo6.jpg

[doublepost=1555866532][/doublepost]btw dismiss your companion noob lmao
it leaves a green trail when you go stealth

Lol, he stay tryna get clout off my name. You a groupie, Light. It's all GGs tho just shows how much he loves me.

w/e makes me you feel specialman. i expose shitters on the daily. not just you

i get my own clout. im relevant your not
This man just said exposed. Everyone knows I use the macro what is there to expose? lmao. talking about I ain't relevant apparently I am if you post the scoreboard talking about "OOO there goes almond have to post the scoreboard on xpoff because it's ALMOND" lolol quite some fan I have.

Screenshot (136).png

me and 2 other level 20s Joined late, when it was 1-0. Nice try @Musk.
Was pretty cute how you dropped flag and goblin glided away from me. 10/10 play. Almost as good as the saltwater+serker on an EFC with 10 stacks of dampening.

this isnt farming
zzzzz

you need alot to farm a druid since they can stealth and its pretty hard (which is fucking ridiculous and probably top 3 of my biggest gripes in this game)

you LITERALLY need to have someone queing on the opposite faction so they can pinpoint stealth locations

Are you telling me you are not camping levelers? You are just as bad as us but you are saying that since you found a way to do it you can. Get off your high horse.

It's kinda unfortunate. I main SP at max level, and always found Blizz were super stingy with rotation abilities and the first bracket where the spec has a set of usable buttons is 29s. But then I don't wanna be lumped in with these people.

I guess it doesn't matter because the XPOFF 20-29 bracket is completely dead, but still...

you guys are funny asf lol
But let's be serious , i just dont get why you guys can't create a vet to properly play the bracket , i think it would be way less cancer if you glitch the Q as a VET-xpoff (aka gametime on) like a friend of mine does or even create a second account idk .
at least you dont get hated by the whole bracket .

Users who are viewing this thread