• No he's not

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesb

The OG Jamesb
@Jwlx
So I made original outriders a few weeks ago and this dude swore he wanted to premade us and he has enough people on every night to field a 10 man. We 5v5 wargamed them about 2 weeks ago and roflstomped the piss out of them and now he says we are too "toxic" to premade? Does this make sense to anyone? Are we too toxic for Jwl to play against and try and beat us? Or is he simply afraid?
Don't get me wrong we have some beef, but back in my day when you had beef with another guild you WANTED to play them and show them who's boss, not dodge every attempt to play. He promises wargames in his guild recruitment macro, most of his guildies want to premade, but he don't?
Idk, I remember back when the goal of twink guilds was to run pugs and that's it... Wait, no I don't, because every real guild out there has premaded.

Let me spice this up:
Jwl, if by some miracle of god you play us and win, I will disband my guild and never log in again.
This is for Jwl only this is the only guild we plan on premading right now as their members talk mad shit like theyre something, so for anyone else to set up a wargame feel free to PM me.

You claim your better Jwl, let's see it. Or dodge in front of the entire community.

Edit: just wanna add that this kid is the legit the saltiest nerd I have ever met in this game. Prime example of someone who was bullied in school and then plays wow and thinks he's someone relevant. Every guildie he had complains about how he is and how he gets worked up over all kinds of trivial shit and I've seen it before as well first hand, the NaOH is strong with this one.

Last edited:
  1. Reading this post made me cringe. Such a trivial matter to get so worked up against. I mean uh hello this is a game bro. Next time try not to come off as petty and pathetic.
1. Not worked up, stirring the pot, this bracket could use more of it. Wow all of us twinks have become so politically correct over the years. Grow a pair girl. Irrelevant.

Wont let me post on my regular acc for some reason. But I still wanted to add:

If Pirus and Crips all got along
They'd probably gun me down by the end of this song
Seem like the whole city go against me
Every time I'm in the street I hear

YAK! YAK! YAK! YAK!

Ya man them and Silverwing Sentinels hardcore rivalry, OO you had to apply on a website to join lol

1. Reading this post made me cringe. Such a trivial matter to get so worked up against. I mean uh hello this is a game bro. Next time try not to come off as petty and pathetic.

This is a call out

This has nothing to do with being "worked up"
This is a classic way to get a pre made or duel going, is to post it on XpOff and let the community watch the opposing person dodge or man up and take the challenge.

This happened all the fvcking time on TwinkInfo, in fact.. I'd say it happened too much lol.
Xpoff has been dead from call outs and it's been stale for awhile now.. We needed this. Shit needs to get heated again because the bracket needs some spicing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread