EU+US Farming 29 baddies who que bug

Almond and his dingleberry hanger-ons aren't good enough for y'all to be this mad about.

Exploiting to essentially play pve on a pvp map is scumbag behavior and it certainly seems boring as fuck (like really, how is staring at a graveyard and pressing a 3 button DPS rotation fun?) but it's gonna be a fact of life until blizzard does something like put a 24 hour CD on the experience eliminator (hey that's a great idea to open a ticket about!)

In the mean time, stop whining about it. The notoriety is part of the fuel that encourages them.

Everytime I read this post I laugh so hard. So much crying, love it.

I was told they couldnt use consumables in wargames so they get turned off. Either that or those that genuinely want a challenge are too few in number to make a wargame

I dont have all of the answers, especially when trying to understand what really motivates any anti social behavior. If i had to guess its probably a combination of crappy upbringing, substance abuse, atheism and a general lack of moral fibre

Hello, recently my sub went off and I finally got the chance to que BGs on my vet.
Today I had my first encounter against 29s que bugging.
Here I have almond and merpington que bugging. They had a 5 man but the rest out of the 2 were 20s. They popped drums gliders swiftpots etc. despite already having a FoTM advantage lul.
And I am dissatisfied by this

Please use this thread to post your scoreboards or funny moments of farming 29 shitters.

6oLwDXs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we all are complaing about que bugging when 98% of you bugged your enchants on, glitch into raid and dungeon instances for rep or example is precious ribbon, break the tos in the way you interact with other players daily, manipulate gms to get things scaled or to fix something for you, the list goes on... classic pot calling the kettle black if you ask me

Here we all are complaing about que bugging when 98% of you bugged your enchants on, glitch into raid and dungeon instances for rep or example is precious ribbon, break the tos in the way you interact with other players daily, manipulate gms to get things scaled or to fix something for you, the list goes on... classic pot calling the kettle black if you ask me

As someone who does none of those things, i can absolutely say that 29 exploiters are dogshit :)

Shut the fuck up

Is stealing a loaf of bread for supper equal to stealing nuclear secrets?

@jwl Didn't change the subject, I just replied to someone else posting in the thread first, cause ya know this world doesn't resolve around Jwl.

You said wargames, implying bgs. Now it's arenas? If arena, what relevance does a 96% win rate in bgs have?

Regardless, I'll see you in the gulch with < Coggers Companions >. Should be fun <3

Well, when I mention 1 other player (Goohd) that equates to a total of 2 players.
You cant do battleground wargames with a team consisting of 2 players.
I assumed this would be self explanatory, but I should have presumed that I'd have to elaborate things for you. I have very little interest in playing random battlegrounds: A new expansion dropped for my main MMO last week and I am pretty invested in that right now. If you want to do something worth doing, let me know.

i rarely play in this bracket and when i do i usually play pure f2p so u must have me confused with someone else but i just think that a lot of vets like urself r very toxic and angry at 29s when ur rlly just hypocrites. And also idk why you take pugs seriously especially in this bracket when most of the team are levelers.

I remember you queueing with Gooply's premade on your 29 warrior and I kept you in the graveyard. Your name was Cracks and you got on the forums crying right afterwards. I'm not angry at 29s whatsoever either - If you read anything I've posted EVER, you'd understand this.

Thats interesting, because youre completely absent from the daily wargames occuring in the 59 bracket, a bracket that you've taken credit for single handedly establishing and instead seem to exclusively spend your time queueing a premade in the only bracket in all of twinking that still has half naked levellers. That search for competitive games sure takes you to unusual places.

Once again, I got put on 2nd shift. I get home from work at midnight, which is when 59 wargames end. I dont actively play 20s either: I haven't played this game on a regular basis in a few months.

-I'd say less than 5% of twinks have glitched enchants.
-Getting into ICC as a twink wasnt a glitch that had to be performed: Twinks could literally walk right into the raid back then.
-I do however break the TOS on a regular basis.

Is stealing a loaf of bread for supper equal to stealing nuclear secrets?
oh, i see, so now we only want to label it as bad when it effects us directly? ouch
[doublepost=1558894553,1558894399][/doublepost]
Well, when I mention 1 other player (Goohd) that equates to a total of 2 players.
You cant do battleground wargames with a team consisting of 2 players.
I assumed this would be self explanatory, but I should have presumed that I'd have to elaborate things for you. I have very little interest in playing random battlegrounds: A new expansion dropped for my main MMO last week and I am pretty invested in that right now. If you want to do something worth doing, let me know.

I remember you queueing with Gooply's premade on your 29 warrior and I kept you in the graveyard. Your name was Cracks and you got on the forums crying right afterwards. I'm not angry at 29s whatsoever either - If you read anything I've posted EVER, you'd understand this.

Once again, I got put on 2nd shift. I get home from work at midnight, which is when 59 wargames end. I dont actively play 20s either: I haven't played this game on a regular basis in a few months.

-I'd say less than 5% of twinks have glitched enchants.
-Getting into ICC as a twink wasnt a glitch that had to be performed: Twinks could literally walk right into the raid back then.
-I do however break the TOS on a regular basis.
and it actually was a bug, since it required an unsaved 80+ to walk into the raid before you. You couldn't just walk in alone

oh, i see, so now we only want to label it as bad when it effects us directly? ouch
[doublepost=1558894553,1558894399][/doublepost]
and it actually was a bug, since it required an unsaved 80+ to walk into the raid before you. You couldn't just walk in alone

Are you sure?
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/jwlxo This level 80 was an ex-24 that I farmed ICC25H weekly for precious ribbon. I distinctively remember entering the raid by myself, awaiting arrival from the level 90s that ran me.

What are you talking about? They all effect me.
People using exploited pants effect me.
People having precious ribbon effects me, no wait actually that doesnt effect anybody. It has no influence on anything.
People using exploit queues effect me. However one of these is not like the other.

Are you sure?
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/jwlxo This level 80 was an ex-24 that I farmed ICC25H weekly for precious ribbon. I distinctively remember entering the raid by myself, awaiting arrival from the level 90s that ran me.
i am sure from my own experience, since it's no longer doable i can not dispute your claim, but i myself did the whole raid on my 70 hunter in a full 10 man 70 group. although we could only down 3 bosses xD https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/berryy/pve/raids

we did, so thats odd to me. BUt oh well. no more thread derailment for me... Keep the salt going boys

If I catch you derailing again I'll start deleting comments ;)

I should expect nothing less from @Blackberryy to be against this. Considering his bracket is dead (the bracket he pushes so hard for lul) and the only way into BGs is to use the exploit.

Well at least he won’t respond to me considering he won’t derail this thread any longer. Good man. I respect that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread