F2P warriors can do well

i've only read a few posts, but from what i've read, i agree. Warriors do very well if they play as they are supposed to be played. DON'T TRY TO BE A ROGUE. kite when you need to. use your slow shout to be support. never think that using rage for shout hurts the team

And if your not fury?

Pfft, if you don't like your class, than reroll or l2p, really. I personally enjoy playing warriors. Even if I know I'm going to die when charging a hunter who's defenetly after our FC, I know that I'm doing my best to save the FC so he/she eventually scores. Teamwork is priceless. And if you don't know how to play your class it doesn't mean the class is not playable. Peace!

If I remember corrrectly concussive shot did do some damage. I could be wrong because I havent played hunter in a while. Yes I can be effective but rogues who stack agility like domui crit 600 on ambush and I can't even hit him. I can tell you that most of the time I feel useless compared to the other classes.

As several people have said, you are not remembering correctly. If it makes you feel better I just logged my hunt and checked it extensively. No damage.

As to your feeling ineffective on your warr, you have 2 options. Either give up on it and play another class you might be more comfortable with, or ask another warr for some tips. Several good warrs have posted in/been mentioned in this thread, and I don't see any reason they would be opposed to giving you some tips provided you are receptive to advice :)

Pfft, if you don't like your class, than reroll or l2p, really. I personally enjoy playing warriors. Even if I know I'm going to die when charging a hunter who's defenetly after our FC, I know that I'm doing my best to save the FC
so he/she eventually scores. Teamwork is priceless. And if you don't know how to play your class it doesn't mean the class is not playable. Peace!

1. Your alliance and have the advantage.
2. Your Night elf so you have a "charge in combat."
3. Alliance huntards do way more damage than horde due to eyepatch

Remember what we've discussing about. The op said warriors can do well but I disagree. Warriors can be good but they are below decent.

:p
As several people have said, you are not remembering correctly. If it makes you feel better I just logged my hunt and checked it extensively. No damage.

As to your feeling ineffective on your warr, you have 2 options. Either give up on it and play another class you might be more comfortable with, or ask another warr for some tips. Several good warrs have posted in/been mentioned in this thread, and I don't see any reason they would be opposed to giving you some tips provided you are receptive to advice :)

Lokrah seemed to be an ass. :p

And if your not fury?

why would you not be fury?

edit: if you want a different role in the team... roll a different class. if you pug, you're fury. If you premade, you can be prot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jsu8, so these three points you mentioned no longer make me a warrior? C'mon, man. Advantages always bring some disadvantages and don't get us started on that.

For the horse!*

Sorry Shau, couldn't resist. :eek:

I have no idea what happened in this thread, but yes, tanktime, warriors do fine. :) Welcome to TI, hope to /wave to you soon as well. And hope to /love Tkatii some time soon, haven't met in way too long. D:

If anyone doesn't manage to do well on a warrior, I'm sure there are people willing to help. Someone named some good warriors somewhere (but forgot Mialo). Talk to them. I've started playing priest and have had a lot of fun getting tips from the great Kochi and getting better. :)

*For Pony!

For the horse!*

Sorry Shau, couldn't resist. :eek:

I have no idea what happened in this thread, but yes, tanktime, warriors do fine. :) Welcome to TI, hope to /wave to you soon as well. And hope to /love Tkatii some time soon, haven't met in way too long. D:

If anyone doesn't manage to do well on a warrior, I'm sure there are people willing to help. Someone named some good warriors somewhere (but forgot Mialo). Talk to them. I've started playing priest and have had a lot of fun getting tips from the great Kochi and getting better. :)

*For Pony!

Stupid iPhone auto-correct -.- Fml. Hahahaha

God I'm so sick of people bitching about horse/alliance gear when it comes to warrior. NE war bis VS. Tauren bis

Tauren ends up with almost 30 more ap and almost 100 more hp.

NE ends up with about 1% more hit and 2% more crit.

Sounds about even to me.

2 Attack power= 1 strength so its 18 attack power

Also endurance doesn't scale with gear so its about 9 health difference. And now the eyepatch vs flying tiger goggles. 11 stam v 4 stam, 8hit vs 4 hit, 8 agility vs 0 agility and lets not talk about the armor part. Flying tiger goggles is what your gonna be using unless your super lucky to get a LFH.

2 Attack power= 1 strength so its 18 attack power

Also endurance doesn't scale with gear so its about 9 health difference. And now the eyepatch vs flying tiger goggles. 11 stam v 4 stam, 8hit vs 4 hit, 8 agility vs 0 agility and lets not talk about the armor part. Flying tiger goggles is what your gonna be using unless your super lucky to get a LFH.
Getting LFH isn't about being superlucky but dedication. It should take like 3 - 4 times max doing the tournament. Or else you're super unlucky or you have no clue how to fish in a pool.

Users who are viewing this thread