F2P warriors can do well

/facedesk

YOUR ALLIANCE GODDAMMIT! Obviously you don't understand.
He might be Alliance, but he's right.

And for your notion: I'm clearly not Alliance.

He might be Alliance, but he's right.

And for your notion: I'm clearly not Alliance.

What I'm saying is the majority. Surely you can be more geared as horde than a alliance but your teamates compared to theirs is not. He/she is trying to say theirs no advantage. As horde most people don't even have helms while pretty much every non-caster alliance has 110 hp, 8 agility and 8 hit rating advantage. I will repeat one last time. It's not the individual that makes the game, but the whole team.

What I'm saying is the majority. Surely you can be more geared as horde than a alliance but your teamates compared to theirs is not. He/she is trying to say theirs no advantage. As horde most people don't even have helms while pretty much every non-caster alliance has 110 hp, 8 agility and 8 hit rating advantage. I will repeat one last time. It's not the individual that makes the game, but the whole team.

That last sentence is so untrue in this bracket...

I would say he doesnt, since im the one that actually plays on aerie peak with him. Just because he got some piece of gear on his hunter that hes had for many months, doesnt mean he actually plays it.

and yes, you can get 100% bis without setting a foot in bgs, boas and all.

I would say he doesnt, since im the one that actually plays on aerie peak with him. Just because he got some piece of gear on his hunter that hes had for many months, doesnt mean he actually plays it.

and yes, you can get 100% bis without setting a foot in bgs, boas and all.
You or him never answered the question though:
"Why did he roll 3 dps leather wearers for alliance for F2P?"

Is it because his 3 favorite classes are Rogue, Hunter, and feral druid?

How do you get HP without doing BG's? I play Holy Pally and Disc Priest Horde Side, how do I get the grand staff of jordan with no BG's?

ps......... I have a rogue and hunter (alliance) on AP too, I rolled them because of the eyepatch.

How do you get HP without doing BG's? I play Holy Pally and Disc Priest Horde Side, how do I get the grand staff of jordan with no BG's?.

Think long and hard about that question and you'll get it.

How does one get honor points?

Get it?

Yes F2P Warriors can. Went 18-1 yesterday on an ARMS warrior. even when I lost my Dragon Buff. although I wish we still had Overpower :/

Think long and hard about how people got honor points before bgs existed, then think about how you could exploit it to your advantage.

Honeybadger wants to say it but Honeybadger wants to see if he gets it.

/golf clap

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread