F2P warriors can do well

Any class and any spec is viable if played properly,only diff is your role by the spec you choose.

For instance if you play arms you can't be rushing without atleast some back up, cause you can't slow ppl around you without PH,but you do insaine dmg.

If you go tank it's usualy best for FC'ing in WSG and you can be some support in fights with rends and thunderclap and ocational silence with gag order.

Fury is the most versatile by my opinion because you can still take a beating,slow everyone around you and it does much DMG.

Also i belive it's very important to be BIS, cause the better gear you have - the more you can do with your class.

And only when it comes down to skill,some small diff in gear and racials can provail - but only then.

Tank spec top dmg is usualy done by rending everyone around you and TC-ing aoe groups (besides everyone else in your group sucking and you having a dedicated healer or two on your ass)

Piece :)

The only thing wrong with warriors is their kitability, just throwing it out there.

You or him never answered the question though:
"Why did he roll 3 dps leather wearers for alliance for F2P?"

Is it because his 3 favorite classes are Rogue, Hunter, and feral druid?

How do you get HP without doing BG's? I play Holy Pally and Disc Priest Horde Side, how do I get the grand staff of jordan with no BG's?

ps......... I have a rogue and hunter (alliance) on AP too, I rolled them because of the eyepatch.
Haha. Its actually just a Rogue and a Hunter.

2 reasons:
- The Hunter was made to help me get AGM since I had to go up against other Hunters as a Mage. No good idea.
- Rogue is purely made for arenas, since Horde is starting to lack games.

And just for your notion: I play Warrior and Mage. 2 of the hardest to play classes in BGs in this bracket.

Haha. Its actually just a Rogue and a Hunter.

2 reasons:
- The Hunter was made to help me get AGM since I had to go up against other Hunters as a Mage. No good idea.
- Rogue is purely made for arenas, since Horde is starting to lack games.

And just for your notion: I play Warrior and Mage. 2 of the hardest to play classes in BGs in this bracket.

Random battle with your mage.

Mialo is affected by Shrieklolz's charge
Shrieklolz's bloodthirst hit's mialo for 420(crit)
Mialo is affected by shrielolz's piecing howl
Mialo's frost nova hits shrieklolz for 50 damage freezing him.

The rest of the battle is just mialo casting frosbolt and running away method:mad:

Random battle with your mage.

Mialo is affected by Shrieklolz's charge
Shrieklolz's bloodthirst hit's mialo for 420(crit)
Mialo is affected by shrielolz's piecing howl
Mialo's frost nova hits shrieklolz for 50 damage freezing him.

The rest of the battle is just mialo casting frosbolt and running away method:mad:
Like I would ever Frost Nova before Blinking -_-. You wouldn't even hit me with Bloodthirst.

Users who are viewing this thread