F2P warriors can do well

And hope to /love Tkatii some time soon, haven't met in way too long. D:

I <3 my good twink too much to gear Tonka. That and I'm lazy. ^_^

Getting LFH isn't about being superlucky but dedication. It should take like 3 - 4 times max doing the tournament. Or else you're super unlucky or you have no clue how to fish in a pool.
Mialo I hate you so very very much.

I <3 my good twink too much to gear Tonka. That and I'm lazy. ^_^
I understand. :) It took me some time as well back then. ^^

Getting LFH isn't about being superlucky but dedication. It should take like 3 - 4 times max doing the tournament. Or else you're super unlucky or you have no clue how to fish in a pool.
Its all about luck getting the LFH..................Took me 8 months to get mine doing the tournament every Sunday.

Dedication and skill have nothing to do with getting RNG items dropping. This is like saying its all skill the get the Magicians Mantle to drop. It should take 3-4 chest openings to get it, or you have no clue how to open a chest.

Comparing BiS shouldn't be done either, you should be comparing BiS that could be gotten from Quests, crafting, and Dungeon runs seeing as that is what gear you'll be using in a majority of the BG's.

LFH has a droprate of about 0,5%, if not more. You can EASY get 100 casts in one try. Multiplieing this by 3 - 4 times, the chance you don't get it, is pretty slim. Pretty slim means being unlucky if you don't get it. Its still based on dropchances.

LFH has a droprate of about 0,5%, if not more. You can EASY get 100 casts in one try. Multiplieing this by 3 - 4 times, the chance you don't get it, is pretty slim. Pretty slim means being unlucky if you don't get it. Its still based on dropchances.
Which means its a random chance you'll get it, which even you say, its LUCK. According to wowhead, it has a .07% to .04% chance to drop. So, out of a 100 casts, you'll have a 4-7% chance to get it. You usually get around 3 casts per pool also. I usually got around 80 fish on a sunday.

I don't even want to think how it is on Aerie Peak to even find the fishing pools! I'm on Bladefist and there are quite a few F2P's out there!

Which means its a random chance you'll get it, which even you say, its LUCK. According to wowhead, it has a .07% to .04% chance to drop. So, out of a 100 casts, you'll have a 4-7% chance to get it. You usually get around 3 casts per pool also. I usually got around 80 fish on a sunday.

I don't even want to think how it is on Aerie Peak to even find the fishing pools! I'm on Bladefist and there are quite a few F2P's out there!
Those data are old and incorrect. The percentage is 0,2 - 1%. And 80 fish is extremely low. That would be like finding 20 pools (on average) in 120 mins which is 1 pool/6 mins. Thats very low.

Well, Mialo is still generally right, while you surely haven't been fishing "wrong", you (and I) are just one of the extremely unlucky people, I guess. But I will never complain about my 2.5 months again, 8 months sounds horrible!

I actually did get a few more fish on AP. Between 120 and 180 I think, but I destroyed full stacks.

Those data are old and incorrect. The percentage is 0,2 - 1%. And 80 fish is extremely low. That would be like finding 20 pools (on average) in 120 mins which is 1 pool/6 mins. Thats very low.
I would get around 30-40 pools on a sunday (it really depends, I could be the only one out fishing it seemed sometime and other times there would seem to be a dozen or more fishing the same area on the west cosat).

The first 15-20 minutes is the toughest too, as most of the 85's are out also and have no problems fishing the same pond you are fishing in. The other F2P's are extremely polite and helpful (helping fight mobs in the areas), seems to be an unwritten code!

Well, Mialo is still generally right, while you surely haven't been fishing "wrong", you (and I) are just one of the extremely unlucky people, I guess. But I will never complain about my 2.5 months again, 8 months sounds horrible!

I actually did get a few more fish on AP. Between 120 and 180 I think, but I destroyed full stacks.
I did a happy dance around the house when I got the fish. lol.

I did get the Baron's Deathcharger mount though on my first run through Strat with my DK though!

Sometimes Fortuna iuvat. ^^

AP has so many people fishing that the pools frequently respawn in all possible locations. I have found that they are much closer to each other than on empty servers. Think that actually makes for quite a few more fish per person. (But I do still think that pool sharing is ineffective. ^^)

2 Attack power= 1 strength so its 18 attack power

Also endurance doesn't scale with gear so its about 9 health difference. And now the eyepatch vs flying tiger goggles. 11 stam v 4 stam, 8hit vs 4 hit, 8 agility vs 0 agility and lets not talk about the armor part. Flying tiger goggles is what your gonna be using unless your super lucky to get a LFH.

first of all what the fuck is endurance. second its not that hard to get LFH if you really want it.

im gonna have to post the chardevs arent i.

Ok here i go
chardev 9
^ that is alliance warrior that is prioritizing hit with ring choice.

chardev 9
^ This is horde warrior. i went blood elf to show how similar the stats are but if you go w/ tauren you get this >> chardev 9

Point is if you go belf you lose out on like 2 AP and like 1% hit and 1% crit

if you go tauren you get like 20 more hp and 14 more AP.

In conclusion, the gear is about the same! so quit the bitchin

first of all what the fuck is endurance. second its not that hard to get LFH if you really want it.

Of course the LFH is easy to get, you need to simply catch keefers angelfish. Getting it to drop is up to the Luck gods though. You can get it on your first cast, you can possibly never get it too. RNG.

Also, is there a button you click that gives you all BiS gear without doing BG's? I want to know.

You have to do a TON of BG's until you are BiS. Guess what the gear will be? Questing, dungeon, and some crafted gear.

skip using the chardev comparison using BiS and do a comparison of gear using Quest, Dungeon, and crafted.

I love the Horse, but I also love the Dalliance. <3

im gonna have to post the chardevs arent i.

Ok here i go
chardev 9
^ that is alliance warrior that is prioritizing hit with ring choice.

chardev 9
^ This is horde warrior. i went blood elf to show how similar the stats are but if you go w/ tauren you get this >> chardev 9

Point is if you go belf you lose out on like 2 AP and like 1% hit and 1% crit

if you go tauren you get like 20 more hp and 14 more AP.

It's not that hard to get. But the MAJORITY don't have it. The eyepatch is extremely easy to get. Cause the fishing hat gives you a 4 stam advantage over a 8 agility and 8 hit rating advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread