F2P warriors can do well

There are good warriors and there are bad warriors. The gray area is very slim in this bracket. Not saying it doesn't happen, but rarely.

Example: I join a BG at beginning, there are 4 warriors total, including myself over both sides. that's kinda rare. By the end of the game I have more heals and dmg than the other 3 combined. After that game it can generally be assumed they end up rolling a hunter or ret pally and continue failing, but slightly less.

Moral of the story: bad warriors CANNOT succeed.

Smb told that locks suck. Look at Hu,Revpreyer, Salfir. Smb told that mages suck. Look at Mialu, Arcah,Deadvulcano.Smb told that warriors suck. Look at Licholas, Kyllintime. What I am trying to say is that if a player behind the screen is skilled enough he can really make a huge difference in the battle. I am always happy to see a skilled player in bgs

Smb told that locks suck. Look at Hu,Revpreyer, Salfir. Smb told that mages suck. Look at Mialu, Arcah,Deadvulcano.Smb told that warriors suck. Look at Licholas, Kyllintime. What I am trying to say is that if a player behind the screen is skilled enough he can really make a huge difference in the battle. I am always happy to see a skilled player in bgs

None of the people you listed are good and i dare you to prove me otherwise :)

do you really think licholas is that great??I was in his game once with his vasji premade.
His pocket healer sure doesnt know how to heal so i go in there get a ''thanks'' and ''godly heals'' but he doesnt even peel...the usual tunnelvision

kyllintime...i was doing more damage when i was ungeared on my reef axe failfury warrior than him
sure kyllintime goes for objectives/has 1.7k life as a prot but that doesnt make him that good

And i didnt even see mialu's name up there. Maybe you should read through a list before claiming that ALL said persons are bad.

The point of potatoez's post was not that certain ppl are good or not (as far as I understand). The point is that everything is possible and any spec is viable if the person behind the screen knows what he/she is doing. I support that point of view.

Last edited by a moderator:
And i didnt even see mialu's name up there. Maybe you should read through a list before claiming that ALL said persons are bad.

That smiley face was meant to imply sarcasm, I read that list perfectly clear. Apologies to anyone who got offended. I have actually seen each of those names listed in person (bgs of course) except for "kyllintime" and "revpreyer" and each of them are actually pretty good.

and @potatoez, who's smb?

Wouldve helped if you used italics, sarcastic things are best typed differently because text has no tone.

do you really think licholas is that great??I was in his game once with his vasji premade.
His pocket healer sure doesnt know how to heal so i go in there get a ''thanks'' and ''godly heals'' but he doesnt even peel...the usual tunnelvision
Don't hate on Vashj heals. Otherwise, <3

but he doesnt even peel...the usual tunnelvision

People don't peel in this bracket.

It is extremely rare to see anyone trying to protect their healers (or eachother if we are being honest).

Not peeling is the norm. Tunnel vision is the norm.

I genuinely believe many people play zoomed in to first person.

:confused:

People don't peel in this bracket.

It is extremely rare to see anyone trying to protect their healers (or eachother if we are being honest).

Not peeling is the norm. Tunnel vision is the norm.

I genuinely believe many people play zoomed in to first person.

:confused:

exactly. I think so too. So few people peel,and if you peel off me, i tend to remember you by name.And if i meet you again-you sure will be the first recipient of mah healz and i will do my best to keep you alive

Are you sure?

Inoobupro's concussive shot hits lokrah for 120 damage.
Inoobupro's explossive shot his lokrah for 280 damage(crit)
Inoobupro's explosive shot hits lokrah for 140 damage
Inoobupro's arcane shot hits lokrah for 140 damage
Lokrah's heroic throw hits inoobupro for 250 damage
Inoobupro's kill comand hits lokrah for 420 damage(40 overkill crit)

Inoobupro has slain lokrah.

kyllintime...i was doing more damage when i was ungeared on my reef axe failfury warrior than him
sure kyllintime goes for objectives/has 1.7k life as a prot but that doesnt make him that good
dmg=/=skill

...most of the time.

Most Locks suck. Damage wise, a single holy shock from my Pally can negate almost all their dot damage.

Warriors alone suck too. Working with a decent healer though they can wreck people. Provided they protect you also.

Users who are viewing this thread