F2P/Vet Picture Thread

WoWScrnShot_090723_234450.jpg

Who ordered the War Candy because the Pook is delivering!

how's the games been lately pook, do you miss me on the horde side.

I miss everyone. It has gotten really bad. There have been nights where only 1 or 2 queues pop and 10v10 from the start of a game is rare.

The 20s bracket is pretty much dead now. There weren't enough 29s to sustain it and while most of the people I've talked to would absolutely love to go back to their 20s and just play like old times with the F2Ps they all agree that all it takes is one twink who refuses to give up their 29 and the BG is ruined. If there was an effective way to police it then 20s only would be doable but there just isn't a way to keep everyone playing fair. If Blizzard doesn't move the F2Ps either back to the Leveler's queues or to their own queue I can't see this bracket lasting much longer.

That said the player conduct in this dying bracket is amazing. Sad Sacks, the guys who bitch and moan about their own teammates are rarely ever seen. Everyone in the bracket knows the scene is pure garbage these days where victory simply goes to the side with the most players let alone the most twinks so the people who have remained are the ones that are okay dealing with that shit show. The players we have now still in the bracket tend to be the most dedicated and helpful. They remind me of the band that continued to play as the Titanic went down.

The problem is, the Alliance Twinks have gone to WotLK Classic so there are very few Alliance 29s and with so few Alliance Twinks the Horde Twinks have just gotten bored and moved to other brackets too. If we could recruit more players to try Twinking out on Alliance side I'm pretty sure the Horde Twinks would return to the game and there would be enough players on both sides to keep the Queues popping like they did when F2Ps were in queues with the Levelers.

But as it is 6v8 BGs are very common and there might be 1 Ally 29 and 3 Horde 29s at best.

I miss everyone. It has gotten really bad. There have been nights where only 1 or 2 queues pop and 10v10 from the start of a game is rare.

The 20s bracket is pretty much dead now. There weren't enough 29s to sustain it and while most of the people I've talked to would absolutely love to go back to their 20s and just play like old times with the F2Ps they all agree that all it takes is one twink who refuses to give up their 29 and the BG is ruined. If there was an effective way to police it then 20s only would be doable but there just isn't a way to keep everyone playing fair. If Blizzard doesn't move the F2Ps either back to the Leveler's queues or to their own queue I can't see this bracket lasting much longer.

That said the player conduct in this dying bracket is amazing. Sad Sacks, the guys who bitch and moan about their own teammates are rarely ever seen. Everyone in the bracket knows the scene is pure garbage these days where victory simply goes to the side with the most players let alone the most twinks so the people who have remained are the ones that are okay dealing with that shit show. The players we have now still in the bracket tend to be the most dedicated and helpful. They remind me of the band that continued to play as the Titanic went down.

The problem is, the Alliance Twinks have gone to WotLK Classic so there are very few Alliance 29s and with so few Alliance Twinks the Horde Twinks have just gotten bored and moved to other brackets too. If we could recruit more players to try Twinking out on Alliance side I'm pretty sure the Horde Twinks would return to the game and there would be enough players on both sides to keep the Queues popping like they did when F2Ps were in queues with the Levelers.

But as it is 6v8 BGs are very common and there might be 1 Ally 29 and 3 Horde 29s at best.
Most people, myself included don’t even bother queuing anymore. I can’t recall the last time I queued for a bg. Really sad beucase I loved playing 20 bg’s.

My thoughts are the only way they can fix it now is to lift the level of F2P to the max level of previous XPac. I think the 20 bracket for PvP is just too far gone to reign it back in. I mean, it defeats the purpose of having a trial if all they are trialling is a $hitshow.

#make20’sgreatagain

I think if they made veteran accounts F2P up to level 29 (don't get the perk of flying, etc) then this bracket would do well since most of the F2Ps are actually veteran accounts and there are almost no new players coming to the game these days so the number of 20s would be very minimal.

actually, they need to raise F2P to 30, because then people can at least raid

not really.

30s will do okay because raid gears are so strong at 30, the gear advantage that 39 has will be only marginal.

Bonjour a tous je voudrais aller a Revendreth mais quand je termine les quêtes du début on m'amène a bastion faut t'il faire tout les quêtes de bastion . Merci

Been having fun hanging out in Ogrimar the past couple of weeks. Some people stopped by to stab the Pook, some people stopped by to head pat the Pook.

Users who are viewing this thread