F2P/Vet Picture Thread

WoWScrnShot_082224_224548.jpg

I just got Mekgineer's Chopper from Blingtron 4000. Didn't even know it had a chance to drop

Goldshire on Another Realm.jpg

The Goldshire in the Pook’s reality is probably the results of a gnome saying “what if I could make a dimension where everyday was Mardi Gras in Vegas” and he made it. In other dimensions Goldshire has the atmosphere of a Tourist Town off season and the locals are just trying to recover from all those tourists and the way they didn’t get the local customs and treated us like townies but we like their money and I got a cousin who can set me up with an off season job fixing up the camp so it’ll be ready the next time all those tourists come back here and make our lives heck.

Yeah that’s the vibe of Goldshire in every other realm the Pook has been to. Just PvPers hanging out waiting for their queues to pop and talking about whatever magic suffering the Blizzard Wizard is cursing us poor grunts with. While I’m there I get to tell them about what life is like in the reality the Pook comes from and they tell me what reality is like where they’re from. It’s an interesting trans-dimensional cultural exchange.

Reactions: Fry

Users who are viewing this thread