F2P/Vet Picture Thread

BBKing.jpg

This is the year for it, super easy, only took a few hours...

Screenshot (71).png Screenshot (72).png
Managed to get my second Holiday Meta Achievement with the F2P account i started on Dragonflight for achievement hunting.
Finding ways to navigate Storm Peaks or going to Vash'jr without resorting to using an higher level account to taxi around was super satisfying (even if time consuming).
Ik it's not much of an achievement compared to what people here have been posting, but here's to many more!

View attachment 22345 View attachment 22346
Managed to get my second Holiday Meta Achievement with the F2P account i started on Dragonflight for achievement hunting.
Finding ways to navigate Storm Peaks or going to Vash'jr without resorting to using an higher level account to taxi around was super satisfying (even if time consuming).
Ik it's not much of an achievement compared to what people here have been posting, but here's to many more!
How did you solve the problem with reaching the elders in Deepholme without a high level help?

How did you solve the problem with reaching the elders in Deepholme without a high level help?
During the Doomhammer artifact quest (Enha shaman artifact in legion) you get sent to Deepholm and given a (very slow) air elemental-like flying mount you can use to reach the Elders.
So i just leveled a shaman to 20, did the legion intro questline and started the artifact quest. It was actually harder to navigate Hyjal since the toon was severly undergeared.

During the Doomhammer artifact quest (Enha shaman artifact in legion) you get sent to Deepholm and given a (very slow) air elemental-like flying mount you can use to reach the Elders.
So i just leveled a shaman to 20, did the legion intro questline and started the artifact quest. It was actually harder to navigate Hyjal since the toon was severly undergeared.
I knew about Deepholme, and I was afraid you would say that, since you basically have to do the whole cataclysm achievment on a single toon, witch implies you have to dedicate a whole char shaman for that achievment alone. But hey, congrats on that, it really shows your dedication and perseverance, good job!

I knew about Deepholme, and I was afraid you would say that, since you basically have to do the whole cataclysm achievment on a single toon, witch implies you have to dedicate a whole char shaman for that achievment alone. But hey, congrats on that, it really shows your dedication and perseverance, good job!
Yeah, doing it on a single toon is truly annoying (especially since i didn't preplan accordingly and had to level the shaman in the event days) but most of the elders are rather easy to reach. The truly annoying part was Hyjal, as going to the Nordrassil elder meant having to deal with quite some lvl30 mobs (unless i completely fumbled the route).
EDIT: Thank you for the kind words!

15ef0aee46da162196722684e97feed6-png.jpg

f2p hunters can now tame undead pets !
Gratz. Wasted 2 entire nights of afk farming undead mobs just to figure out that dang thing is account wide. There is no indication of that anywhere and especially not in the spellbook but once you obtain it all future hunters will automatically have access to undead taming.

Users who are viewing this thread