F2P Casual Chat

C7coquD.jpg

DGuuqtG.jpg

zJ7ltCM.jpg

we won LOL

GkD9wXb.jpg

0KiD9Op.jpg

fuck 3 capping this isn't horde, its how we do this on alliance we stack fotm ( ferals and rogue are soooo fuckin retarded you have no idea)

do you understand that alliance will ALWAYS be stacked with fotm or have 2x-3x the amount than horde, they be stacked like my morning pancakes that I get at waffle house

msSzh4f.jpg

Feral, DK, hunter, rogue (and ret but they didn't have any ). Mage and warlock make the best caster.

These 85 screenies this is like me being Lil posting in every 20--24 thread(while not having a 24) whining about horde OP. At least im posting in the offtopic thread.

What am I supposed to do here Lil. whine about mass alliance fotm?

Come on defender of the ''glorious alliance '' show me teh way how shall the glorious alliance be played ''fairly''.

whoa ok you need to chill out with the caps its how even offtopic threads get closed.

I didn't post random screenshots that I cherry picked those were fresh from today solo queing 5 bgs. And even before said ferals dks rets rogues were OP if you were to check my suggestions to a forum user over at the 85s thread.

Hunter just happens to be the easiest one to faceroll with that's all but it doenst stop ferals/rogues from having retarded burst/control/mobility to the point where they will always win 1vs1 no matter what

I may have went overboard with the screenshots but hey I had to use your own backwards logic against you

And i have to ask you how to play alliance ,I get it, you're the de facto senior hunter/ alliance only player between us so maybe ..you know give me some protips

whoa ok you need to chill out with the caps its how even offtopic threads get closed.

I didn't post random screenshots that I cherry picked those were fresh from today solo queing 5 bgs. And even before said ferals dks rets rogues were OP if you were to check my suggestions to a forum user over at the 85s thread.

Hunter just happens to be the easiest one to faceroll with that's all but it doenst stop ferals/rogues from having retarded burst/control/mobility to the point where they will always win 1vs1 no matter what

I may have went overboard with the screenshots but hey I had to use your own backwards logic against you

And i have to ask you how to play alliance ,I get it, you're the de facto senior hunter/ alliance only player between us so maybe ..you know give me some protips

Yeah, rogues have great mobility/control...at 90! :))

You can put people on ignore and their posts are Spoilers that you have to click on to see. As long as nobody quotes them you can pretend like they don't exist.

I nominated inoobupro for MVP. God wouldn't that be the feather in the cap of these forums and their current incarnation.

Users who are viewing this thread