F2P Casual Chat

How many of you guys saved the world today by watching Films? If u heard about it

216.jpg

Playing with the intent of demolishing the fun for the people in this sub forum and then asking why we don't like you is stupid.
As I have stated before
I do not "demolish" as you so eloquently put it.
All I do is heal, period. In fact, I specifically focus on lower health players first.
I have a trial account.
I don't care if anyone here " likes" me, it is not real. It a game.
Why must you always insist on insulting me in each and every post that you quote me? I have given you several suggestions to help with that problem. I can repeat them if you like.
Have a remarkable day.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I have stated before
All I do is heal, period. In fact, I specifically focus on lower health players first.
I have a trial account.
Why must you always insist on insulting me in each and every post that you quote me? I have given you several suggestions to help with that problem. I can repeat them if you like.
Have a remarkable day.

Keep telling yourself that.
How honorable of you.
Yes, I know, they gave you one when they released the battle.net accounts, got a nice pet too. That doesn't mean you play it though.
The people here are real, the forum isn't a game and the game is also filled with real people.
You seem to take insult from most things, I have insulted you two or three times maybe in more than 3 posts, just because you have a remarkably low tolerance level I'm not gonna go without sleep.

As I have stated before
I have a trial account.
Have a remarkable day.

I think I found your problem. You think people here aren't "real." We're all real human beings. In fact, the very basis of our relationship (a gaming forum) seems to imply that most of us are, at the least, somewhat intelligent because we took the time to come join a forum separate from our gaming characters for the express purpose of getting better or having a better experience. Normal players don't take the time to stream, chat, use forums etc.

If you treat people here like you do, I can't imagine you're any different in real life. For example, I dismiss stupid ideas, hate stupid people, am generally an asshole but people still generally like me because I'm funny and pretty easy to get along with (and I don't hold grudges /wink [MENTION=18878]AlbinoCow[/MENTION]). Izac is probably super nice in real life, Lil probably is the opinionated girl in her group of friends, Brov is a smart high schooler who does well enough to have internal self confidence, Rhae/Ole/Yde are probably all bound for sainthood etc.

For example, I dismiss stupid ideas, hate stupid people, am generally an asshole

Why in the world would you hate stupid people? Hate is an awful strong word. As you all keep stating that are people behind each and every one of these names. Then why do you keep insulting and hating on one another?
/cheers

Why in the world would you hate stupid people? Hate is an awful strong word. As you all keep stating that are people behind each and every one of these names. Then why do you keep insulting and hating on one another?
/cheers

I hate stupid people because most of the time they aren't content in just being stupid. They have to drag everyone else down. For example, I don't know ANYTHING whatsoever about ANYTHING mechanical. I'm not going to a mechanical-orientated forum and giving them my dumb, uneducated opinions. Stupid people ALWAYS feel like they have to share their idiotic ideas, muddle actual discussion and creativity and generally are a drag on our species because unfortunately we are now apex creatures and don't have our idiots getting killed off by tigers.

Edit: Example, look at this idiot Francisko trying to argue the literal definition of a skill-floor. I mean the LITERAL definition. I don't get it. I really don't.

I think I found your problem. You think people here aren't "real." We're all real human beings. In fact, the very basis of our relationship (a gaming forum) seems to imply that most of us are, at the least, somewhat intelligent because we took the time to come join a forum separate from our gaming characters for the express purpose of getting better or having a better experience. Normal players don't take the time to stream, chat, use forums etc.

If you treat people here like you do, I can't imagine you're any different in real life. For example, I dismiss stupid ideas, hate stupid people, am generally an asshole but people still generally like me because I'm funny and pretty easy to get along with (and I don't hold grudges /wink [MENTION=18878]AlbinoCow[/MENTION]). Izac is probably super nice in real life, Lil probably is the opinionated girl in her group of friends, Brov is a smart high schooler who does well enough to have internal self confidence, Rhae/Ole/Yde are probably all bound for sainthood etc.

Nice post, it would give good thread ppl did that type of stereotypes be4 but to realms, would be nice to see it done to each player, reminds abit of f2p journal and yde interviews which both seem dead atm:(

Users who are viewing this thread