F2P Casual Chat

I think I found your problem. You think people here aren't "real." We're all real human beings. In fact, the very basis of our relationship (a gaming forum) seems to imply that most of us are, at the least, somewhat intelligent because we took the time to come join a forum separate from our gaming characters for the express purpose of getting better or having a better experience. Normal players don't take the time to stream, chat, use forums etc.

If you treat people here like you do, I can't imagine you're any different in real life. For example, I dismiss stupid ideas, hate stupid people, am generally an asshole but people still generally like me because I'm funny and pretty easy to get along with (and I don't hold grudges /wink AlbinoCow). Izac is probably super nice in real life, Lil probably is the opinionated girl in her group of friends, Brov is a smart high schooler who does well enough to have internal self confidence, Rhae/Ole/Yde are probably all bound for sainthood etc.

I think you take this stuff way to seriously. Just an FYI, I'm not really a saint.

I hate stupid people because most of the time they aren't content in just being stupid. They have to drag everyone else down. For example, I don't know ANYTHING whatsoever about ANYTHING mechanical. I'm not going to a mechanical-orientated forum and giving them my dumb, uneducated opinions. Stupid people ALWAYS feel like they have to share their idiotic ideas, muddle actual discussion and creativity and generally are a drag on our species because unfortunately we are now apex creatures and don't have our idiots getting killed off by tigers.

Edit: Example, look at this idiot Francisko trying to argue the literal definition of a skill-floor. I mean the LITERAL definition. I don't get it. I really don't.

Stupid people don't know they'really stupid

lets you know that eyepatches will never leave you and will haunt you in every bracket.

7QWRGrt.jpg

(and yes those were 5 twink rogues and 4 twink hunters all above 320k hp-aka the scummiest class). #firstworldproblems .#thestruggleisreal

if you are alliance in almost every twink bracket. you should only roll rogue hunter druid paladin. If you try rolling a a caster, you will just embarrass yourself , ''the proud alliance faction'' and it wont work.

Forget rolling casters they are too complex for your brain

Only roll warlock and mages at higher level when they become absolutely retarded

Do you EVER stop bitching?
Seriously. Mages are capable of like 300,000k bursts in one gcd AT LEVEL 80. If you can't kill some stupid backpedaling hunter with that kind of damage, then YOU SUCK.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I think you take this stuff way to seriously. Just an FYI, I'm not really a saint.

You're not a saint? Are you serious? Not even worth my time then..

Users who are viewing this thread