F2P Casual Chat

Yeaaah i was going to mention you but it turns out i'm a nub at forums.

Don't sell your self short, it ain't just forums.

Those two words, hate and like. I don't think they mean what you think they do.

I looked em up an evryfin.

Your cynical fuck you attitude is adorable.

Yes. Yes, I'm both of these. No argument there.

I feel like all you really need is a happy meal to remedy it though

You're american, so you probably won't get this. But food does not make you happy.

, and maybe a hug.[/QUOTE

I don't swing that why.

Is there anything you'd like to share, while were here?

Yes. My left testicle hangs slightly lower than the right.

Were all friends here.

Don't spread malicious rumors.

You're american, so you probably won't get this. But food does not make you happy.

Sure it does. That's why it's called comfort food. It usually works well with children when they feel pissy. Plus, don't forget the toy!

Any other stereotypes you wanna throw out there? Something like all "europeans have bad teeth" or "australians all ride kangaroos" maybe even "all chinese people look the same"? Ignorance is venomous, come on bud, you're better than that surely. Stay classy~

It usually works well with children when they feel pissy. Plus, don't forget the toy!

Ahh, that's probably why in appeals to you.

Any other stereotypes you wanna throw out there? Something like all "europeans have bad teeth" or "australians all ride kangaroos" maybe even "all chinese people look the same"? Ignorance is venomous, come on bud, you're better than that surely. Stay classy~

This is TI, stereotypes are ok around here. 24s are mongos, F2Ps are hobos and americans are larger ​than life :)

Anyone got a f2p account they wanna trade? i got a really really good account with a pally with 16 heirlooms and gear for all my 3 specs

eeeeeee

Good to be back. I'm trying to be nicer in-game this time. Sort of like a New Years resolution.

I GOT A RING IN HERE LAST NIGHT
he must be awfully proud of this ring so he wouldnt shut up about it XD
hahaha, so fun!!

eeeeeee

Good to be back. I'm trying to be nicer in-game this time. Sort of like a New Years resolution.

welcome back! ^^
i love new years resolutions, and yours is a good one so good luck with this <3

---

i like these kind of threads, but i think i have nothing funny to post... hmmm..

i could post something cute for kitten AND puppie lovers ^^

Toygers on the Prowl | Too Cute! - YouTube

Corgi Pups Learn to Climb | Too Cute! - YouTube

<3
i know right?? ^^ there are many more cute and fun videos on that youtube channel! check them out if you like <3

Totally the most intense battleground I've ever been in...
Too bad it was happening in Hillsbrad Foothills.

PJVZKv7.jpg

My BG popped, I took it, loading screen loaded and it put me right back in Hillsbrad, I got deserter when I tried to leave it after 10 minutes of herb running.

Anybody else seen this happen?

Totally the most intense battleground I've ever been in...
Too bad it was happening in Hillsbrad Foothills.

PJVZKv7.jpg

My BG popped, I took it, loading screen loaded and it put me right back in Hillsbrad, I got deserter when I tried to leave it after 10 minutes of herb running.

Anybody else seen this happen?
Such intensity, but you killed all the 24s in a single blow!

Users who are viewing this thread