[EU] Cyclone need more 39s

elesian said:
I hear Retnux is GM of <We Bake Facerolls>, Kutty observe his management skills closely.

I heard Seffy .... Ah fuckit lol no need to get childish like that ^^

Have fun at 39, Pewi !

Btw, what are you going to call your new guild ? Ask Seffy to make up a name, he is good at it.

Edit: That wasn't sarcasm, as much of an idiot that he is, he is good at names :p

Pewi, I'll have to admit something tonight.

I was wrong about 19's.

From what I can see you guys have almost NO epeen issues like you used to back in the day, and now 39 is where the Epeen is at.

So for all the times I ragged you guys for going 19, I can understand why now.

guildrules.jpg

haha ty kuttz (and im still after that shadowfang, dont let it stay banked, think of it as payment for trashing 19 :D )

btw, i spy with my little eye, eloz on guild roster in 19's!! traitor amirite :p

will have to see how it works out at 39, randomly had some peeps /w me 2day bout activity. and will be sorting arena out with res soon as i fink, i heard he got scared when trick was mentioned, the accent sending shivers down the spine!

/pewi

if I were to roll a 39 druid, what HP should I aim for, before focusing on Int/SP? (Haaling druid/2v2druid mostly) Thanks in advance

Have that 29 druid that I like never play, so thought that I might aswell just roll him 39 >.<

My "only" wep will probably be The BoA staff from WG marks. Cause cba with the hassle.

2.4k - 2.5k Hp for WSG and around 2.7k-2.8k + for arena :)

The magic number is 3k Hp(With MOTW) and 2.8-2.9k mana , with very little Sp tho. ( Around 100)

Hope that helped, if not I can make a chardev ^^

Mortox said:
2.4k - 2.5k Hp for WSG and around 2.7k-2.8k + for arena :)

The magic number is 3k Hp(With MOTW) and 2.8-2.9k mana , with very little Sp tho. ( Around 100)

Hope that helped, if not I can make a chardev ^^

Chardev, and then I'll Bragh out some changes <.<

Just wish my hunter was appealing to me, then I could play that instead of rolling a new char >.<

[char=eu-Ravencrest]Braghy[/char]

it's not that terrible :p

[char=eu-Shadowsong]Shakkalakka[/char]

Is what I ran with at 39 in WSG, worked well for me.

[char=eu-Silvermoon]Chubs[/char]

is very effective I'm told.

http://www.chardev.org/?profile=313128

That's perfect for my playstyle of druid @ 39 (Most would want more SP tho, so perhaps a SOJ with Sp on it to switch with would be a good idea)

And Chubby is probably the BEST 39 druif FC I have ever seen. Bit of a legend with the germans and within MYL as well :p

He has a logo - ''Chubby, capping the impossible cap since 2009'' (well I just made that up but it sounds alright D:)

Edit : I just checked Chubby's gear again ... 4k mana O_O Madness !:p

Edit 2 : put in proper Chardev now.

Bragh said:
Chardev, and then I'll Bragh out some changes <.<

Just wish my hunter was appealing to me, then I could play that instead of rolling a new char >.<

[char=eu-Ravencrest]Braghy[/char]

it's not that terrible :p

1.Change head to 12/12 (either Eagle or Monkey).

2.Get Scoropashi bracers, Either 12 stam or int (moar stats).

3. Eagle ring / Monkey ring

4. AGM

Get the above and that hunter will be a monster.

I am sure you know what Spec you like as well, so I won't go into that.

Mortox said:
1.Change head to 12/12 (either Eagle or Monkey).

2.Get Scoropashi bracers, Either 12 stam or int (moar stats).

3. Eagle ring / Monkey ring

4. AGM

Get the above and that hunter will be a monster.

I am sure you know what Spec you like as well, so I won't go into that.

Well I have those items in the bags.

I'd rather use the HiT rating hat if I were me :eek:

Mortox said:
character planner . 39 druid . chardev seven

That's perfect for my playstyle of druid @ 39 (Most would want more SP tho, so perhaps a SOJ with Sp on it to switch with would be a good idea)

And Chubby is probably the BEST 39 druif FC I have ever seen. Bit of a legend with the germans and within MYL as well :p

He has a logo - ''Chubby, capping the impossible cap since 2009'' (well I just made that up but it sounds alright D:)

Edit : I just checked Chubby's gear again ... 4k mana O_O Madness !:p

Edit 2 : put in proper Chardev now.

Just one question? where is the hit-rating. As what I belive, is that if any roots/Ngrasp or other getaway moves "miss" then you're screwed, am I into something there?

So Maybe the Wintergrasp Staff, with 22int, gives "enough" hit for some. And I dunno what to include in the rest. Is cloth really "that" worth it, as I heard Druids caught in caster are dead? Well I'll look around, but thanks for the heads-up!

Regulate said:
Whats the current state of horde activity atm? can u field pre's if the competition was there?

/pewi

RC lvl 39 is very active, all days we are many online, mostly at 5pm-7/8pm weekdays

Bragh said:
Just one question? where is the hit-rating. As what I belive, is that if any roots/Ngrasp or other getaway moves "miss" then you're screwed, am I into something there?

So Maybe the Wintergrasp Staff, with 22int, gives "enough" hit for some. And I dunno what to include in the rest. Is cloth really "that" worth it, as I heard Druids caught in caster are dead? Well I'll look around, but thanks for the heads-up!

Well , I put hit on gloves instead of SP @ chardev, didn't I ? :p If not then there you go :p As a defensive healer you won't need more than 15-20 hit( the more the better ofc) but just don't waste other stats to get it.

Also, the leather equivalent for casters is complete shit at this level if you wish to have any Spellpower at all. The cloth also has far better stats and will give you more survivability in the long run with its extra stats than the leather's armor.

If you are going to be playing offensively, I suggest you get a minimum of 25 hit(30 is cap). But realistically you will ALWAYS be the nuke target or switch target due to just how squishy druids can be at 39. Get your positioning right and you can get away with more Sp over stats. Try to tank like other lvl druids and you will hate playing druid.

Mortox said:
Well , I put hit on gloves instead of SP @ chardev, didn't I ? :p If not then there you go :p As a defensive healer you won't need more than 15-20 hit( the more the better ofc) but just don't waste other stats to get it.

Also, the leather equivalent for casters is complete shit at this level if you wish to have any Spellpower at all. The cloth also has far better stats and will give you more survivability in the long run with its extra stats than the leather's armor.

If you are going to be playing offensively, I suggest you get a minimum of 25 hit(30 is cap). But realistically you will ALWAYS be the nuke target or switch target due to just how squishy druids can be at 39. Get your positioning right and you can get away with more Sp over stats. Try to tank like other lvl druids and you will hate playing druid.

I'll get the hit on the wep. No biggie, just less Int, and change chets chant to +6 all stats instead. "comes out "even"" ya dig. :p

Now this is IF i decide to roll my druid 39! :p

I only tank as FC. When I'm playing druids, I am more the if you get hit, you're doing i wrong kinda type :p

Bragh said:
I'll get the hit on the wep. No biggie, just less Int, and change chets chant to +6 all stats instead. "comes out "even"" ya dig. :p

Now this is IF i decide to roll my druid 39! :p

I only tank as FC. When I'm playing druids, I am more the if you get hit, you're doing i wrong kinda type :p

come skype

This EU cyclone thread have only talked about what server horde can go to (ravencrest) but have never talked about where ally can go.

Answer: Alliance who isn't from cyclone and want to transfer there should go to silvermoon.

Users who are viewing this thread