[EU] Cyclone need more 39s

Im just left out with the question as Elesian said..

if you aren't in JB / MYL you can't get BGs which suck (as im not in JB :p)

let's say you need to practise your skills, learn your class, or still need a few items (AGM,Tidal Charm, Ravelosh /spit) and all into one, therefore i may be can't join JB / MYL, you're left out from all the fun..

Skills can be trained ofc in duels / 2v2, gotta give JB credit for that, Kopnuss & Zires have helped me improve on my rogue, but I know myself (therefore i wont even ask JB to join them) that im not skilled enough to be in their league.

But again, hard to practise skills when we're few actives in the daily / night hours where im mainly online, we're me, kop, devnox & xenodor, and slashtaunt and Zires each day.

That gives practise in 1on1 duels (2v2?) vs. Warlock (dev), Paladin (xen) and rogue (kop + slash) priest (zir)- gotta love 1on1 vs druids

I never did a 1on1 vs shaman, mage (resistforce could be an option), huntard,

I know wsg is all about teamwork and tactics at a high lvl, but again if you find urself in a situation vs one of those classes, then I myself wouldn't stand a chance most likely because I never played any of those classes.

basicly;

Activity OTHER than those damn sundays, EACH DAY, QUEUE WSG everytime you log on, QUEUE ARENA with a buddy (single) everytime you log on.

should be the key to it?

JB at the moment isn't at a point where we get enough online to field a full WSG team, even when we were we rarely kept out of touch with the number of other twinks on RC, we would always include them and really only leave others out when we wanted to get some 3v3 going, and even then that'd only be for games we wanted to improve on (Myself, Zires and Ishh wouldn't really seperate for 3v3 vs. teams we knew would be a challenge - Saying that, were still waiting for one :<).

So don't worry about being left out, I think everyone knows the state of the bracket and thus wouldnt be totally oblivious to twinks outside of their own guilds. And when things get rolling, who knows what'll happen, as far as I can see it there are 2 guilds on Silvmoon and 2 on RC.

I think if you just /who guild 39-39 once in a while and ask twinks to Q up if you are with 4 as example or go to silvermoon, ask the same u'd get way more arena's.. well it works for me.. lately I have arena 50% of the time while I'm online so, try it!

ye go silvermoon and ask MYL to queue arena but still,

we will never get WsG battles on weekdays if people dont queue when they are online. some people on RC goes like (no names mentioned) "oh... what's the point anyway, it's not gonna happen anyway"

- OFC. it wont if you dont queue!

As said before, to arrange a pre-made there needs to be organisation. It's never going to happen by asking players to que whenever they are online.The reason why premades work on a sunday is because its a scheduled time, with a fairy decent, regular turn out. The forum posts the night before just verifiy that there is intent for the games to go ahead.

elesian said:
As said before, to arrange a pre-made there needs to be organisation. It's never going to happen by asking players to que whenever they are online.The reason why premades work on a sunday is because its a scheduled time, with a fairy decent, regular turn out. The forum posts the night before just verifiy that there is intent for the games to go ahead.

While this may be true, there will come a point when you would want to get a BG going without a premade. How will you know that you aren't enough when you never sign up? It has to start somewhere.

Ehrui said:
While this may be true, there will come a point when you would want to get a BG going without a premade. How will you know that you aren't enough when you never sign up? It has to start somewhere.

indeed.....................

We have enough analysis to know that this isn't the case, we have done the numbers, we know the player base. IT STARTS FROM A FORUM POST -> ORGANISATION BETWEEN GM LEADERS. It does not start from just queing for WSG. The danger of this is that people get disheartened, it's better for people to know where they stand, rather than just aimlessly waiting.

I have my connection back in a few days so i'll be active again. The truth is that a lot have turned to 29 where there are daily wsg, etc. I've no idea what the situation with MYL is, last thing i've heard is that Bench cancelled his account. We probably just need to get some arenas going on a certain night, and then see if we can get premades going. I'm guessing they didn't happen this week, no idea if this is because i didn't make a post idrk, around here you literally have to tell people to wipe their ass after they've shit themselves.

You're assuming too much. Okay fine, lets say you did the numbers (I doubt it is 100% accurate because there are people who don't look at forums/ain't even in a guild).

How will you know when these numbers change unless you do constant evaluations? I'm not saying it changed now, I'm saying it might have changed or might change unless you find out somehow.

The harm of you not signing up is also none, it can only mean you stay positive. People are just being impatient and keep thinking "it's not going to happen anyways." It probably won't, but it CAN.

I'm getting really dissapointed to see this attitude, probably won't transfer if people keep it up.

Who are you? Some scrub who came over last week? Instead of preaching about what you think is right (and is wrong) go and do something active like make some forum posts and suggestions. Get on IRC, do whatever you need to do to come the same conclusion that the long term players of this bracket already reached.

Infact, have a read of my recent post World of Warcraft (en) Forums -> The 39 Think Tank..

People HAVE tried, but the truth is most people don't give a fuck. Do you think they are on twinkinfo/forums night and day? It comes from organisation of leadership. People know the score, it's ravencrest and silvermoon. If they choose to go somewhere else, well, chances are they won't even get a game. And we probably don't want to play them anyhow. We are after SOLID, vented, premades. Not 20 scrubs going in two straight lines to their opponents flag room. Infact we don't even care too much about WSG, if we get it fine, if not there's no issue. This is an arena based community, and always has been. Most players would not WANT to do wsg everynight. It's always been this way - and these players have stood the test of time.

Building a successful community cannot start at solo queing wsg. As said in the last post - there is danger in this. No one wants to watch the clock tick day in and day out with no WSG pop timer - that DOES put people off, and stops them relogging. IF we have a definite time and place, we have something to work to, people know where they stand, and there is no disappointment. That's the key. This weekend was the first week where there was no 39 premade. And guess what, there was no forum posts, or any organisation. People need to be hoisted up by their own incompetence.

elesian said:
Who are you? Some scrub who came over last week?

You really think your it eh? If some1 not of silvermoon or ravencrest posts something its always scrub.. well, there is a chance they play longer thn u and better, so stfu with ur predicitions..

You always act like u owe the 39 bracket.. well you don't and if you do so much be online more.. I'm the only person ever online of most 39's

Devnox said:
You really think your it eh? If some1 not of silvermoon or ravencrest posts something its always scrub.. well, there is a chance they play longer thn u and better, so stfu with ur predicitions..

You always act like u owe the 39 bracket.. well you don't and if you do so much be online more.. I'm the only person ever online of most 39's
Usally people dont evolve that much outside cyclone cuase the competition isent that high, but theres exception ofc.

Soo you came here last week?

I'm sorry, but just because I haven't initially played on Cyclone doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion. I have had a couple of 39 twinks (Warrior, Mage, Druid + my fairly new paladin) and I've always been around since Vanilla. All I wanted to say was: if you are online anyways, why not sign up?

And I have always been the quite one, simply because I don't have a lot of time on my hands, simply because I liked playing where I already knew people. I only ever cared since the patch destroyed my BGs. Since then I have been around forums, just not Cyclone battlegroup.

I've had no connection for 1 month. Along with Kop I was generally always online. Who's your alt devnox, maybe I can show you some respect. And even when i've been inactive i've done more that my fair share of forum posts, and speaking with people from JB and MYL, so please.

I guess you're one of those guys from panic who concern themselves strictly with "intra-guild problems".

Users who are viewing this thread