[EU] Cyclone need more 39s

Vaught said:
srs?

when is it worth it then? cba not doing 39's, 80 is boring and time consuming
Well we just have to w8 untill people is active again or something.

erm, i know im being hypocritical cus i asked, but surely the only way to get activity up on the rise is to get people to roll at cyclone?

Saying no isnt gunna get you anywhere :confused:

All the markets been pretty much pulled in - all we could get are new players who have decided to play 39 - which means we cannot be sure how long/hardcore they will be, and secondly getting people from other brackets.

We had a tonne of migration at 3.1, but the pools just dried up, Eloz is right we need the core players to be active again. Without that we don't have a base, new players just come over and think "Isn't this supposedly the most active 39 BG?" and the answer it is yes WHEN the core is there. Then they quit also, because they've wasted money, can't get any BG's or arena.

not too fussed for bg's though id queue.

more on arena tbh, i left a crap load of gear with ishh before i retired from wow when i became a dad, now things are settled and id like to get into 39's again.

cant raid or such but arenas are great, that and the fact that i wont need to make massive adjustments to gear every patch

39 always was broken in some way. In a nutshell JB had no decent competition, MYL was a ship destined to sink as soon as Zvit left, it had alright players i guess, but without a few strong leads we were just pissing in the wind over at RavenC waiting for a few people to turn that guild around.

Atm on RavenC people are busy with their new lives at University/work/school, saying that, I can play again somewhat thanks to Ishh. But that doesnt hide up the fact that the situation hasnt changed from before.

btw rofl, 29, suckers paradise D:

Rezist said:
39 always was broken in some way. In a nutshell JB had no decent competition, MYL was a ship destined to sink as soon as Zvit left, it had alright players i guess, but without a few strong leads we were just pissing in the wind over at RavenC waiting for a few people to turn that guild around.

Atm on RavenC people are busy with their new lives at University/work/school, saying that, I can play again somewhat thanks to Ishh. But that doesnt hide up the fact that the situation hasnt changed from before.

btw rofl, 29, suckers paradise D:

tss.

precisely why i dont want to go there as a war vs that shit.

If your back at RC and ishh is playing at Rushh again maybe its worth moving.

Ovation said:
heh i gotta gief u some probs kitty, u made me laugh when i saw u play n u defently make me laugh now that u quit, and can talk shit without ever backing it up... srsly dat is epix!

we lost top notch players like Overload etc, due to the fact that there where no real competition, besides the inguild arena we played..

myl has imo some very good players, sadly u where nevar one them, which ofc was kinda unfortunate for cyclone since some good leadership can bring things fare.

First off its Kutty. I am not kitty.

Secondly if I was actually that terribad, why do people keep telling me I am the best 39 warlock in EU ? (Tho I'll bet old Zync is probably a good challenge)

You talk about skill ... Haha nice one :p You haven't seen me playing my lock I don't think.

I guess I am somewhat like Athene. You either love me or hate me.

You have never been terribly good at priest either Zires, stick to a class you can actually play. Your GM's themselves said you are not up to par yet, so go figure ey ?

But it's all good. I have fanbois now. Res writes me wonderful diagrams, you write poems and I have an army of forum trolls eagerly waiting on my eevery move. Its tough at the top baby.

Vaught said:
tss.

precisely why i dont want to go there as a war vs that shit.

If your back at RC and ishh is playing at Rushh again maybe its worth moving.

Did you not read what I said? :p 2 people in the same guild cannot fully create what people wan't at 39, without a counterpart @ ally guild it remains fun for only so long. Saying that yes we did a gargantuan amount of in-guild arena, and that alone was more fun than going vs. anyone outside of the guild, but even then you can see how that'd become a bit stale.

I guess Seffy is on the ball with the whole 'competitive 39' thing, I'd give him a PM or something as i'm not up to date with the current alliance situation.

Hi Pewi ;>

pfft seems seph is focused on 29 atm and thats fair enough. Just asking cos there about 5-7 people Xfering from 19 scene (al'akir) and me, trick and omgmom have our 39's already on silvermoon.

So was wondering what the chances of some wsg/arena were from ur side of things (ofc these games would be devoid of the epeen that this bracket has grown to love so much). Even if its just an afternoon of arena a week or sumat, its a start and would attract some numbers.

can get some arenas sure, also i dont think there is any epeen whatsoever ;o just people are busy/waiting for something to happen for some bizarre reason, no initiative!

I'm focusing on 29 as a side-line, because 39 is so quiet. If you've got ideas, we can talk about it over a traditional south african meal.

aight, il hit up trick and omgmom and we will get sumat goin asap, then the rest will follow from AA and we can go from there. Il log RavenC soon and sort sumat out with ya'll.

Only a matter of time b4 the turn-coats who abandoned ship to jump on the 29 bang-waggon return.

Oh, i can't atm lol, have to go pick up a flatmate, she got dj hero for me ;> But we'll get a day going son, just leave trick out of this, scouse etc. Seriously tho Friday might be a good day, I'm not in that day, Kopnuss can attend, as can Ishh and Zires iirc, will get my shaman over to Raven and then get some others back playing for a lil while.

Still i aint off out till 5:30, come on RC and watch me get back to normal vs. Koppy, its reyt fun, niche music in the background on my 130 watt system, baseline raverr.

Users who are viewing this thread