DV's Confirmed 5.4 Information for F2P

Any idea when 5.4 is going live? I don't have a warrior or rogue on the PTR to try any of this out.

This just in: vitality got a 5%buff,mutilate got an80% buff,revealing strike got a 35% buff,sinister strike got a 50% buff

Arcane shot got 40% NERF,but they buffed Aimed Shot by 50% and they also buffed Explosive Shot alot too

Just to be clear, do not expect decreases and increases in damage by this much. These are the changes in weapon damage percent and attack power percent not ability damage. In reality damage buffs from weapon damage %:

Arcane Shot: 24.2% nerf
Aimed Shot: 14.3% buff
Sinister Strike: 26.3% buff
Mutilate: 40% buff
Revealing Strike: 28% buff

Last edited by a moderator:
How close can people get to being crit capped on PTR, with all the enchants available?

It's gonna be insanely stupid if 24's start critting on 9 out of 10 hits.

This just in: vitality got a 5%buff,mutilate got an80% buff,revealing strike got a 35% buff,sinister strike got a 50% buff

Arcane shot got 40% NERF,but they buffed Aimed Shot by 50% and they also buffed Explosive Shot alot too

Wow,wow,wow, devs easier!
This is some horrible shit, hunters will probably just go back to one skill - aimed :(
ATM with BIS gear the calculations are (considering +50% focus on AS):
ArcaneShot Old 313 New 230 =>26% nerf
Aimed Shot Old 640 New 800 =>25% buff
Explos Shot Old 360 New 420 =>17% buff
Since arcane is the main source of hunter damage it's a big nerf to us, why dont they fucking give us any choice on spec? ATM hunter with/without spec is almost the same, choosing surv gives you about 10% damage increase cause of ES, but that's all, we dont get any usefull abilities from specs and it makes me sad.

How close can people get to being crit capped on PTR, with all the enchants available?

It's gonna be insanely stupid if 24's start critting on 9 out of 10 hits.

Get 33% crit on hunter (out of bg) @ lvl 20 *no 24 gears but with guild looms* maybe possible get few more %.
Rogs can get near 40%.
I myself believe in dodge stam stakin since it gives ~ 450hp more and ppl wont be exp caped against you.
Woop.

ppl seems to underestimate http://www.wowhead.com/spell=74189/enchant-boots-earthen-vitality 8% speed buff can be very critical.

Hey, man, I understand than you're provocative, but be realistic - it's 2.5 without haste stacking, it's really easy to get AS, though really boring.

You can't spam it, super long cast time, and you have to stand still. What makes it so dangerous?

Users who are viewing this thread