DV's Confirmed 5.4 Information for F2P

noone ever cried about crusader and the new weapon enchants all give less stats
Uhh trijea for a rogue have you looked at mongoose? Crusaders proc stats don't strike a lick to that for a rogue. And for tanks look at wind walk that would be amazing 90 dodge!

Uhh trijea for a rogue have you looked at mongoose? Crusaders proc stats don't strike a lick to that for a rogue. And for tanks look at wind walk that would be amazing 90 dodge!

mongoose is awful compared to elemental force. also i wasnt talking specifically about rogues, i just said that crusader gives more stats than any of the scaled enchants in 5.4. and if your fc melees people enough to get a lot of ww procs then theyre doing something wrong

mongoose is awful compared to elemental force. also i wasnt talking specifically about rogues, i just said that crusader gives more stats than any of the scaled enchants in 5.4. and if your fc melees people enough to get a lot of ww procs then theyre doing something wrong

Have you played the PTR? What makes mongoose worse? Proc rate?

yes. yes and the fact that procs like mongoose go to waste as soon as you lose tot while ef procs are never wasted. also both mh and oh enchants proc off your poison tics, it isnt affected by armor and it is affected by assassination passive

So assassination is Going to be best spec in 5.4? Is subtlety going to stand a chance whatsoever?

Ya cause arcane was nerfed -> arcane = main source of dps... so dmg is going to be depending on armor again. No spell dmg based nukes for hunters anymore. Such a sad sad story. Really, I almost start crying.

mongoose & dansing steel gonna give you ~ 80 pure dmg, while elemental force gonna proc more often and giving insta ~200 dmg if on both weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how things are now. I see buffs and 24 enchants jacking this bracket up. So many competitive games (I solo q 90 percent of time) also patch comes right smack in the middle of wsg ab and another ab CTA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Don't worry Metro, drunk or not I understood..

And agree!

F2P hunters will do less damage in 5.4, so it's a small nerf, about 15-10% overall damage decrease for surv. People are so mad at hunters, cant even think :O
But rogues will just tear everything apart, not because of skill, but rather cause of instakill ambushes (if it's ~1k crit from F2P on a leather, get +30% to it and following by evi, almost instadeath).

• Explosive Shot damage has been increased by 18%.

From 5.4 PTR Patch Notes - August 14 - World of Warcraft maybe i'm being an idiot and can't read.

I think most everybody understood that 5.4 launch is going to be a colossal goatfuck.

Lol imagine the poor free to plays in xp on brackets with people running around full loomed with these crazy enchants. I doubt running them over would even make a bump. Lol :-D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Lol imagine the poor free to plays in xp on brackets with people running around full loomed with these crazy enchants. I doubt running them over would even make a bump. Lol :-D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I agree, a lot of people, and i used to be one after xp came to bg's make lowbie toons and delete them around 19. I had white gloves with 15 agi on them i used to pass to next toon.

Users who are viewing this thread