DV's Confirmed 5.4 Information for F2P

Honestly what I do ATM is run In mounted then get my mortals strike tn wait for the cc move . Scream or what ever . Trink charge with warbringer then unload ( ms slam slam execute ) frankly after the net to warbringer I doubt this will be my setup of choice . Probably double time . That or I'm just running around at 190% movement speed and loling as I imagine the poor Druids face that is like ...........Why this warrior faster than me ?

Honestly what I do ATM is run In mounted then get my mortals strike tn wait for the cc move . Scream or what ever . Trink charge with warbringer then unload ( ms slam slam execute ) frankly after the net to warbringer I doubt this will be my setup of choice . Probably double time . That or I'm just running around at 190% movement speed and loling as I imagine the poor Druids face that is like ...........Why this warrior faster than me ?

Darn you Bend, Why didn't you make your war Horde?!? Now when I see you in bgs I have to warn my team not to fight you 1v1 or they will have a one way ticket to the good ol' gy!

WHY DID YOU BETRAY US BEND???!!! WHY????

Darn you Bend, Why didn't you make your war Horde?!? Now when I see you in bgs I have to warn my team not to fight you 1v1 or they will have a one way ticket to the good ol' gy!

WHY DID YOU BETRAY US BEND???!!! WHY????
I have a horde warrior too . He is just too young to be shown off in the gultch ATM .. He must be nourished with foremans and tastyfish!!!!

I'm ready for druids to start getting owned especially boomkins

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

What you are saying makes sense if you are fresh with no rage and just charging in . I find that out of all the times I charge a healer or anyone in general ( unless I'm playing d) I almost always haveage stored up . Also .... Rage pots ..... Seems they just became viable !

Indeed I am talking about fresh no rage, which is always something that will happen. If you are in a situation where you spend 70% of the game with more than half your rage meter filled, guess what? You either have a healer (uncontrollable usually), or you are winning by a fair margin. Cause there's no way people can just ignore a warrior with constant rage.

But then again, BGs are mostly unorganized (since we F2P cannot form parties) so as long as you always wait for others to engage first, there's a good chance to get some rage built up. But my point still stands, there are many instances where a warrior can end up with 0 rage, so the opening combo is a very important aspect.

Good point on the rage potion, even if I hate consumables in general, and I might find it boring/tedious, at the end of the day it's still an option that should not be neglected by those who wish to optimize (lol like I get a say in that being a light saber gnome and not Worgen). but damn 1 minute cool down? That's rigged. Makes old Thistle Tea look balanced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warbringer and arms is a little bit of a hidden jewel right now.. Most people don't expect it and still underestimate warrior burst. Very funny..

Or just click on link in quote?

:O

Users who are viewing this thread