DV's Confirmed 5.4 Information for F2P

Let's hope Blizz doesn't add BoA belts any time soon.

They might 'finally' add the other heirloom rings besides DPR into the game. Not with 5.4 but after that.

Hunter
Counter Shot is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
Counter Shot (New) A shot that interrupts spellcasting, preventing any spell in that school from being cast for 3 sec. Requires Ranged Weapon. 40 yd range. Instant. 24 sec cooldown.​

Great news! ...right? no? Well at least it isn't 20 ;)

Hunter
Counter Shot is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
Counter Shot (New) A shot that interrupts spellcasting, preventing any spell in that school from being cast for 3 sec. Requires Ranged Weapon. 40 yd range. Instant. 24 sec cooldown.​

Great news! ...right? no? Well at least it isn't 20 ;)

too bad it isnt lvl 20

They might 'finally' add the other heirloom rings besides DPR into the game. Not with 5.4 but after that.

I saw those the other day while browsing wowhead, Pretty interesting, but i feel like that would be something they add too the brawlers guild, OR regular guild vendor. I hope not, because that means new gear options for almost everyone, but my cynical personality tells me F2P's will never have access those, even if they appear in game.

With Garrosh gone, what's happening with the Dread Head Redemption quest and Garrosh's Pardon? Is the quest still available?

Haven't been able to tell on the PTR yet, but voice files were datamined which basically states that garrosh is for sure -removed-, and a -new warchief- takes his place. Its datamined so... keep that in mind. Whatever happens, it wont be in 5.4 rather, the next expansion. 5.4 will just be about "going to org" Where as next expac... Well, we dont know yet.

How about Howl of Terror; it was moved to a baseline spell. Any warlocks in PTR that know the level requirement?

Wow really!? That would be great news if locks got this at 20! Hope someone with access to PTR checks it out.

Even if it isn't available it might be at release and if it is it can still be gone. Just wait and see.

• Counter Shot is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
And level 22 hunter's were'nt already OP

GG hunter pummel

Eviscerate now deals 10% less damage.
Hemorrhage now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 140%); 232% weapons damage if a dagger is equipped (up from 203% for daggers).

affliction lock : Unstable Affliction now deals 10% more damage.
Drain Soul now deals 40% less damage, and if other periodic Affliction damage effects are triggered by Drain Soul, they now deal 60% of their normal damage (down from 100%).

Last edited by a moderator:
Eviscerate now deals 10% less damage.
Hemorrhage now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 140%); 232% weapons damage if a dagger is equipped (up from 203% for daggers).

affliction lock : Unstable Affliction now deals 10% more damage.
Drain Soul now deals 40% less damage, and if other periodic Affliction damage effects are triggered by Drain Soul, they now deal 60% of their normal damage (down from 100%).

I'm digging the buff on the dot but 10% more would put it ticking for what, 40 dmg per lol. Please dear blizzard gods give locks all the dots back. I wish to top scoreboards the fun way once more!

• Healing Tide Totem is no longer a talent and is a baseline ability for all Shamans.

HMMMMMMMMM BUT WHAT LVL ?

75 for Totem and 30 for Howl of Terror.

evis nerf makes me sad

Yeah its like, Rogues magically lose all their skill. Do you really think 1.2k Evis crit is normal regardless of class?

• Counter Shot is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
And level 22 hunter's were'nt already OP

GG hunter pummel

I guess the guy in charge of nerfing Hunters and Frost Mages at 90 is in the same place as Mankrik's Wife. In a place unknown.

Last edited by a moderator:

• Healing Tide Totem is no longer a talent and is a baseline ability for all Shamans.

HMMMMMMMMM BUT WHAT LVL ?

the ability is available to all shamans at lvl 1 as I was on ptr my self and it heals for a great deal. Looking at a 200-300 heal every tick in pvp and for resto should be more

Whoever said this is a baseline at 75 is wrong since the notes don't specify baseline at any lvl but just says "baseline" unlike for hunters counter shot says "baseline at lvl 22"

the ability is available to all shamans at lvl 1 as I was on ptr my self and it heals for a great deal. Looking at a 200-300 heal every tick in pvp and for resto should be more

Whoever said this is a baseline at 75 is wrong since the notes don't specify baseline at any lvl but just says "baseline" unlike for hunters counter shot says "baseline at lvl 22"

Usually they put it at the same level where you otherwise would get the talent. I just did some assumption.

Evis nerf now that I think about it isn't too bad now that nightstalker was buffed . Over all it's a buff I guess . Recoup is nice too . Shaman healing is lowest of all healers right now IMO so if totem drops Down right now it nice . Going to need all the heals we can with the bust coming from hunters next patch . I would totally finish gearing my horde lock if they got howl . Just need swift pot recipie and MTB on him . . Would make up for when bliss stole our aura .

Users who are viewing this thread