DV's Confirmed 5.4 Information for F2P

Well if it kills the bracket then it hurts the 24s too so I guess they'll get what they want in the end...same dead bracket as all the others.

I had a real stupid idea on the PTR. I was thinking I finally had a chance to get an AGM! I got autoflagged upon landing in Booty Bay and blown up by a bunch of level 90 horde from the Brill server. The revelation I had is all the PTRs are CRZ'd together. I've seen players from the USA, Europe & Korea. It would be a good place for an international f2p meet up. I don't know how bad latency could get. We could gem and enchant everyone up or play with f2p restrictions.

if they go with the current scaling then ye.
will probably only be doing arenas and let the 24s kill themselves

And play BGs only on cta with 10mans for gearing :p

if they go with the current scaling then ye.
will probably only be doing arenas and let the 24s kill themselves

Yeah, agree. If especially the proc enchant stays the same as they are now, this bracket probably won't be playable by f2ps.

My advice - play now during 5.3 because we never know what tomorrow (patch 5.4) will bring. Squeeze out the very last fun while we still are (almost) on par with p2ps.

My advice - play now during 5.3 because we never know what tomorrow (patch 5.4) will bring. Squeeze out the very last fun while we still are (almost) on par with p2ps.

5.3 is already shit with 5/10 cyclopse camping mid all day.

I kinda despise PVE. The only reason to run dungeons (after geared) is for DMF turn ins and mog gear if you're into that.

This is exactly what I meant! PvE is not only dungeons, it's also raiding bosses, soloing dungs/hlvl mobs, achievement hunting, collecting pets, mounts. And PvP is not only BGs. We can do arenas, duels, FFA on guru or Outland arenas, world pvp! We can make it fun, like a hunter duelling others only with their pet, or few F2Ps vs 1 Lvl 60+ on guru. There is plenty of stuff to do, we just don't remember about it :)

I kinda despise PVE. The only reason to run dungeons (after geared) is for DMF turn ins and mog gear if you're into that.

I like it, but really how many times can you run the same 5 dungeons over and over again before you get bored. There will be no "growth" in pve. People will just quit and play rift since its f2p now. Anyway, whatevers coming down the pipe cant be any worse then cata. At least we have a resil buff now... xD

I like it, but really how many times can you run the same 5 dungeons over and over again before you get bored. There will be no "growth" in pve. People will just quit and play rift since its f2p now. Anyway, whatevers coming down the pipe cant be any worse then cata. At least we have a resil buff now... xD

Actually, we can enter 7 dungeons ;)

Source: 5.4 PTR Now Live! - World of Warcraft

Updated 6/22

Shadowform now increases the Priest's armor by 60%, but no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.

Narrow Escape's root effect is now a nature spell (was a physical spell). (it can now be dispelled)

Hunter's Mark now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds).

Moonkin Form now increases the Druid's armor by 60%, but no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.

Stone Bulwark Totem's initial damage absorption shield now absorbs an additional 33% in damage.

Warbringer now roots the target for 4 seconds instead of stunning them for 3 seconds. The 50% reduction to movement speed snare effect for 8 seconds remains unchanged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread