DV's Confirmed 5.4 Information for F2P

Hmm, I wonder how this new Shadowform armor works with Inner Fire.

Probably not well, if past performance is any indicator.

I hope they don't mess with Darkmoon Prize Tickets or it will be taking a lot longer if I want to get any heirlooms.

I'm on PTR, but I don't know where to get ahold of it lol

If you make a 90 on the PTR you get bags full of enchanting mats, gems, leg armor, shoulder enchants, belt buckles and a variety of dungeon gear. I've been wondering if a 85-90 could put a belt buckle on a low levels belt in the trade window. If someone wants to try to set up a time, I will bring the buckle and give you a gem to put in it. I hope it doesn't work.

I couldn't swing it, tried a few ways. Maybe someone will find a clever use of game mechanics to do it. It just won't be me! :cool:

0OlNvSp.png

I couldn't swing it, tried a few ways. Maybe someone will find a clever use of game mechanics to do it. It just won't be me! :cool:

0OlNvSp.png

If it IS possible using the current working method (for bracer socketing), you wouldn't be able to do it with THAT belt.

That's all I'm willing to say on the subject. Exploiting game mechanics brings the entire bracket down a notch.

If it IS possible using the current working method (for bracer socketing), you wouldn't be able to do it with THAT belt.

That's all I'm willing to say on the subject. Exploiting game mechanics brings the entire bracket down a notch.

I'm aware.

And was not wholly interested in pursuing an exploit to test.

Clever use of game mechanics are still available for testing.

If you make a 90 on the PTR you get bags full of enchanting mats, gems, leg armor, shoulder enchants, belt buckles and a variety of dungeon gear. I've been wondering if a 85-90 could put a belt buckle on a low levels belt in the trade window. If someone wants to try to set up a time, I will bring the buckle and give you a gem to put in it. I hope it doesn't work.

0OlNvSp.png

I'm gonna test on a BoE belt.

i've been playing on the ptr but my lvl 90 hunter, havent even log on to my copy/paste 20 hunter yet lol

Let's hope Blizz doesn't add BoA belts any time soon. I was wondering about lightweave chant on a BoA cloak. I could transfer a toon off my old paid account but I only have one free one left. Anybody check out the tailoring enchants to cloaks?

Well the cloak enchant was abused so much in the early days of mop, glad its not coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread