DV's Confirmed 5.4 Information for F2P

If I understood this correctly, hunter pets at this level are losing heart of the phoenix, rabid, roar of sacrifice, bullheaded, and boar's speed. Cunning/ferocity specced pets will have dash, while tenacity pets will have charge.

I guess we only keep Dash and Charge for now. But since the PTR is in its earliest stage, we will have to see what goes and what not. I would also like feedback from Hunter players on this loss (assuming it will go through). Binding Shot will return to the talent trees and will probably be MM only at lvl 30, so that's out of the question.

Warbringer specced Warriors no longer stun for 3 second. Instead they will root somebody for 4 seconds and leave the target snared like they do now for 8 seconds. Bleh, Druids just got better.
Shield Slam crits will also Enrage Warriors.

Astral Shift for Shamans is on a 90 second cooldown and is probably mentioned before.

Some Balance Druid spell have their mana cost increased by around 50% each. But who cares?

Nightstalker is twice as sexy now with its massive 50% damage up from 25% in Stealth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda surprising this thread doesn't get more attention. I mean....50% more damage on Arcane Shot!....But also a measly 50% extra focus cost.

well the funny thing is arcane shot crits 659 on the level 30 mobs by the great arena so on a player it will probably crit 500 as I have tested before and the damage on the 30s was nearly the same as I did on a player. resistance is still 40% altho shoulder enchants provide resistance or pvp power in additional + 8 agility intellect or strength as well. My video is coming soon ive had to try out many things because im testing multi classes :D.

I am currently on the PTR right now, with one of my transferred level 20s and one of my 24s. Decided to test out the 24, considering the ease of getting more enchants on him, as compared to my f2p druid.

Sub Rogue
Currently with enchants:
Weapons: +15 agi
Boots: +5 agi
Gloves: +5 agi
Back: +1 agi
Chest: +100 health

With scaling enchants:
Weapons: +32 agi (Windsong Proc)*
Boots: +5 agi and an 8% run speed increase
Back: +7 crit
+7 hit
Chest: + 8 PvP resil
+ 11 Stam
Bracers: +7 agi

I know it's not a complete list, but this is just for people to get a feel of how the scaling works. All the enchants from the scaling list are Mists of Pandaria enchants that would benefit a rogue.

Good luck to those who are on the PTR.

*Would need to farm materials and Karazhan for Mongoose on the PTR. Will see about getting around to it.

I am currently on the PTR right now, with one of my transferred level 20s and one of my 24s. Decided to test out the 24, considering the ease of getting more enchants on him, as compared to my f2p druid.

Sub Rogue
Currently with enchants:
Weapons: +15 agi
Boots: +5 agi
Gloves: +5 agi
Back: +1 agi
Chest: +100 health

With scaling enchants:
Weapons: +32 agi (Windsong Proc)*
Boots: +5 agi and an 8% run speed increase
Back: +7 crit
+7 hit
Chest: + 8 PvP resil
+ 11 Stam
Bracers: +7 agi

I know it's not a complete list, but this is just for people to get a feel of how the scaling works. All the enchants from the scaling list are Mists of Pandaria enchants that would benefit a rogue.

Good luck to those who are on the PTR.

*Would need to farm materials and Karazhan for Mongoose on the PTR. Will see about getting around to it.

I rather see those enchant changes not going. I hope atleast F2P's will have access to the shoulder stuff then atleast.

I rather see those enchant changes not going. I hope atleast F2P's will have access to the shoulder stuff then atleast.

Yeah, I personally think that the scaling enchants are going to make it that much harder being a level 20 vs a level 24. I'm wondering how much Mongoose scales down, especially with Nightstalker damage being raised to 50%. Gonna be hard doing wargames without at least a rogue or two for playing the stack game in WSG.

Yeah, I personally think that the scaling enchants are going to make it that much harder being a level 20 vs a level 24. I'm wondering how much Mongoose scales down, especially with Nightstalker damage being raised to 50%. Gonna be hard doing wargames without at least a rogue or two for playing the stack game in WSG.

It will make the gap in all brackets that much bigger. Not just for the F2P bracket. Heirlooms on themselves already pretty much broke the leveling brackets and now the enchants will do it even more...

Meh, merely qq.

But i see these changes causing havoc in this bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's of concern of all the brackets, but my major concern is this one.

Either way, I think everyone already knows how Blizzard feels about twinks.

Users who are viewing this thread