DV's Confirmed 5.4 Information for F2P

Burden of Guilt has been replaced with a new talent called Evil is a Point of View, which allows the Paladin to use Turn Evil on players and beasts.
YES! allthru not for 20s.

Nightstalker now increases damage dealt by abilities while stealthed by 50%, up from 25%.
Good.

More Focus , more damage, but u need to use Steady Shot more often!!

If you think about it. Its like blizz intentionally wants cata hunters back because back then expolsive shot was 50 focus and arcane was 25 now its 20 and 25 with arcane going back up it may be more of a cata playstyle but still now u can cast while inning :D

Oh yea!!! hope MM is viable like it was in Cata, and nerf SV, buff BM, and lets hope they make Hunters not so OP. Anyways hope we get Silencing shot at 20! End of healers right there.

idk what you are talking about MM got buffed in MoP and is stronger then it was in cata...

Watch the mongoose proc give 3 agility when scaled to 24.

hopefully blizz will scale it right. but playing this game from 2005 i know that blizz usually doesn't scale things right and stuff like this is mega OP at the start of the patch and takes a while to get fixed. fuck all we can do is hope

hopefully blizz will scale it right. but playing this game from 2005 i know that blizz usually doesn't scale things right

I "expect" some random +spirit enchant to scale incorrectly to +30 stats at level 20

For resto druids:

Restoration: Causes Wrath to deal 20% more damage and heals a nearby friendly target for 100% of the damage done.

Interesting.

Damn rogues got that Buff in stealth, Nightstalker was 25% more dmg now 50%,That's good for rogues, fell sorry for those efcs with 5 or more stacks.

my god blizz you cant be serious.

Goesid lol , look this --- Serpent string 15 focus , Explosive shot (Survival) 25 focus = 40 focus , so they have to do 3 arcane shoots 20 focus In this patch 3x20 =60 60+40=100 focus , In next patch they have to do 2 arcane shoots , 20 focus scales to 30 focus so 40 + 60 = 100 , immagine if the arcane shoots will be double crit , it will be WoW lol ... and immagine of a 3 - 5 hunters come to attack efc -_- !!!!!! THERE WILL NEVER BE BALANCE IN PvP !
All they do is NERF HUTERS !

Damn rogues got that Buff in stealth, Nightstalker was 25% more dmg now 50%,That's good for rogues, fell sorry for those efcs with 5 or more stacks.

WoW lol , but still arcane shot 50% more dmg lol !!!! xD

are you kidding me man! MM doesnt even do good DMG, all it needs it Aim shot to be buff by 15% and MM is Good
Not sure about you but i can pewpew more dmg out of a mm hunter then a sv hunter, i bet your problem is positioning and have no feel for standing still and cast or its that you are so used to run and cast... well you get my point; same goes for your comparison between sv and bm cata hunters some posts back. I guess you can play only sv ^^

Users who are viewing this thread