Confirmed Shadowfang Drop

Could those items drop from chests? I'm just wondering if it's worth opening the chests/locked chests via engineering. I also would like to know if the black velvet robe has a chance to drop from chests/locked chests.

Could those items drop from chests? I'm just wondering if it's worth opening the chests/locked chests via engineering. I also would like to know if the black velvet robe has a chance to drop from chests/locked chests.
I got a skele club so far, which is lvl 19

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_101814_171703.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_101814_171703.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 136
35isch runs, only the stoopid staff ;(

Got Feet of the Lynx & Witching stave from the same run, then next run another Feet of the Lynx.

I'm up at 11 rares so far but no fang/blade!

Lets have some fun while we farm. My best time to clear to waldon and back out the instance is 5min and 5 secs. Any faster ? :D

Had no luck my first 40+ runs.
My last 2 runs dropped Shadowfang and Gloomshroud Armor.
Keep farming, twinks!

Lets have some fun while we farm. My best time to clear to waldon and back out the instance is 5min and 5 secs. Any faster ? :D

5:51 fastest so far from instance entrance to instance exit, don't have battle horn for courtyard and I'm used to sitting there watching myself looting shit.. Could be quicker for sure. What class are you using?

chAt6.png

5:51 fastest so far from instance entrance to instance exit, don't have battle horn for courtyard and I'm used to sitting there watching myself looting shit.. Could be quicker for sure. What class are you using?

chAt6.png

Use SmartLoot. You won't regret it. Instant looting and I do mean INSTANT. It's absolutely incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread