Confirmed Shadowfang Drop

Can someone post a video or something showing the fastest route?

I pull all ghouls etc to 1st boss, Aoe them. Wait for door up top to be opened, pick up all mobs in courtyard then run up the ramp to the right of the door where the cooks are. pick up all mobs until u come to the door to the left that leads to 2nd boss, go down pick up all mobs make sure u get all the cooks then continue train pulling all mobs up until just before lord walden where I aoe them down. then the rest is stock standard..best for me so far. sorry if it's hard to understand in text:p

I pull all ghouls etc to 1st boss, Aoe them. Wait for door up top to be opened, pick up all mobs in courtyard then run up the ramp to the right of the door where the cooks are. pick up all mobs until u come to the door to the left that leads to 2nd boss, go down pick up all mobs make sure u get all the cooks then continue train pulling all mobs up until just before lord walden where I aoe them down. then the rest is stock standard..best for me so far. sorry if it's hard to understand in text:p

I think I got most of it thanks. during the pull to the first boss if I have the ghouls following me and I aggro boss #1 then the ghouls despawn? EDIT: seems like this was a once off bug

I think I got most of it thanks. during the pull to the first boss if I have the ghouls following me and I aggro boss #1 then the ghouls despawn? EDIT: seems like this was a once off bug
unless u aoe boss with them they will. kill ghouls before 1st boss then :)

Not sure if fixed or not but ive just done around 10 runs with nothing. Perhaps its just bad rng though. If it was fixed that sucks cause I farmed 1 shadowfang then had to go out for a few hours :( should have kept farming.

Please post if you get anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
guillotine axe, several MTB and night reavers so far, no SF.

I'm using the EASYLOOT addon atm to auto delete all greys and certain items, I can do 7 or 8 runs before needing to cleanup bags. its making runs much faster

Perhaps there was no buff and people just got insanely lucky?

i looted a shadowfang not too long ago so i dont think its fixed, however dont expect a shadowfang in 10 runs...it took me 50+ to get mine and i would consider myself lucky

i looted a shadowfang not too long ago so i dont think its fixed, however dont expect a shadowfang in 10 runs...it took me 50+ to get mine and i would consider myself lucky

By not too long ago can you give an estimate? And did you get any other super rare items?

By not too long ago can you give an estimate? And did you get any other super rare items?

like a couple hours or so, i got black malice and a couple of other not so rare blue boe before fang

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread