Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

ill level my monk with the two of u :)

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Count out the scrub who wants to heal i see >.>..................im watchin u guys

real real close

Count out the scrub who wants to heal i see >.>..................im watchin u guys

real real close

.... errr ur post was on last page i only checked this one .

A note on bwl . Everyone is welcome . you only stay if we like you :)

Idk. If you aren't familiar with the healing specs they are all very good IMO (inside joke from other thread lol).Check out some of the guides in the guide section, if you want more info.

Glad our realms could have such a stimulating conversation outside org tonight :)

Arms warrior are underplayed, but can wreck in bgs if played right. People often underestimate you which allows you to fuck em up even more with your incredible burst. Learn the double charge ability and focus on offense to get the flag back. Also, id suggest you to roll a panda which allows you to CC quite a bit combined with your charges

I'm glad to see BWL getting out in groups, it's always more fun to fight against a team. Of course, not every premade is a team, but at least you're all from the same team. I dig the weird comps, underpowered classes, and prideful combat; it makes me want to play WoW.

I've been on a streak against y'all lately, but I think I'd still like BWL if you won all the time.

a85c123dcc7283a9353e434a5b04ca021348876294_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

@youakim one person was high and one was trolling, what can i say :)
@plummer . ya they deffinately are . ima try and get my arms warr back.
@goulshine. ya ive been seeing you a lot latelly and its always a fun game

I was about to get my my "let's roll enhshams on Quel'Thalas" soapbox again :p But then I thought, wait! Why not just take our underpowered/underplayed idea to the max? Why don't we just roll an underpowered class, and then NOT spec it?! It's the limbo school of twinking: how low can you go? We'd get the obvious challenge of trying to gank ppl WAY overpowered (which is kinda how we roll in wPvP around STV sometimes). Also, nteresting questions like: could an unspec'd X beat a fully geared ret/fury/enh?

Ok, now I'll back up a bit. What if we didn't pick a bum class, but picked a decent class, and then didn't spec it? Would that be a bit better? Would simply getting rid of specs fix our "X is OP" issues? We could roll into wsg with all our wars unspec'd and see how we do? :p

I've been on a streak against y'all lately, but I think I'd still like BWL if you won all the time.

We can run with like two pallies 2 druids and a rogue if you like ;)

Inc Hu + and smexy mogs

ill be rolling a fire mage since they're humazing.

Expect crit to sit around 17% (after bg scaling) if you gear heavy for it. I used to play with you like a year ago on AP ally (Galeina-dpriest), you were awesome. Get in hur!

Last edited by a moderator:

+1 for BWL!

Working on a frost mage right now. Gonna run a high crit and high stam set (for CC). We could use a priest for shields, don't like getting them spells pushed back.

In the spirit of this thread, I must say that yesterday I swore off playing Dp. It's the new 5.1Hpal. You just run around bubbled and bubbling and tearing it up. It's fun for a round, but way too OP. Do we think if I switch spec I can get a more challenging priest experience? Because I'd like to still bubble for us when we need it.

What say ye?

In the spirit of this thread, I must say that yesterday I swore off playing Dp. It's the new 5.1Hpal. You just run around bubbled and bubbling and tearing it up. It's fun for a round, but way too OP. Do we think if I switch spec I can get a more challenging priest experience? Because I'd like to still bubble for us when we need it.

What say ye?
If you still want to play a priest, Holy is pretty fun and not nearly as strong.

On a related note... when discussing underpowered/underplayed

Should we try some non-stealthie wPvP tonight? Roll into Kurzen's spec'd fury, with a Rsham or Dp?

Users who are viewing this thread